Chapter 12

Reader's point of view.
Time skip Sunday.

Tomorrow is sunday and hange is helping me pack enough clothes for me and lana "so your going to meet mr. Shorty's family eh?" Hange said while putting lana's toothbrush in a ziplock bag.

"Yeah, i have to tell that i have a daughter cause if i leave lana to you i don't know what might happen. And the last time i left her with you just a couple of hours she was missing and i'm gonna be gone for a week" i said remembering when lana went missing in the park.

"Yeah your right i'm way to irresponsible to take care of a kid" hange said in a sercastic tone. "hey do you think mr. Shorty knows that your daughter is the girl he help get to the police station for us to get her? "Hange ask making me freeze.

" I don't know" i said looking at our suitcase.

Lana's suitcase

Reader's suitcase

Reader's suitcase

Hange close lana's suitcase and sat down "i'm going to miss you and lana" hange said sadly

"Its okay hange we'll be back before you know it" i reassure her then put the ziplock bag with lana's toothbrush into the small bag of the suitcase and place my own toothbrush into a ziplock bag then put it next to lana's.

"Uhhh yn your forgot the toothpaste" hange said holding it in her hands.

"Thanks hange" i say before taking it and putting it on top of the toothbrushes.

"Okay lana's already in bed we should get to bed too since we still have work tomorrow" hange said standing up and stretching her arms up then went to the door before saying goodnight.

"Night hange" i say back then went to the closet then put the suitcases there then drift off to sleep in my bed.

Levi's point of view.

I just finish packing i don't let my servants take in charge my packing because i don't trust anyone doing the packing.

Levi's suitcase.