Chapter 8

Still Reader's pov.

Were now back at the apartment lana is now sleep and i just finished scolding hange for talking her eyes off lana.

I'm at my bed trying to sleep and trying to process that lana met my boss. I sigh 'jeez what a day' i thought i get out of bed a went to the close certain and open it. And saw the beautiful view of the light from the buildings.

I stayed there for about an hour before feeling sleepy i close the certain and went back to my bed and drift off.

Mark's point of view.
Flashback the next day when you left morning.

I woke with a hang over look around and i'm back at mine and lara's bed (you) when i look at her side she's not there 'maybe she's at the kitchen cooking for breakfast like a wife would do' i thought.

I went down and saw nothing no one.
I look around the house and no one not even the maids 'tsk, noway she run away' i thought and run to our shared bedroom and went to her closet and some of her clothes are missing then something caught my eyes i went over it and saw a letter.

*Dear mark
Hey its me lara (you) this letter here is something i left for you to know i left your home i'm no longer your wife i was able to get your signature and sign the divorce paper.
I'm taking our or should i say my daughter. I will find a better father for her and you.
Me and zofia wants freedom and you never give it to us not even let zofia get to kindergarten. And we are now free where you could never find us.

Your now ex-wife*

Shit she run. I went to the security room and watch the cctv camera.

There was lara (you) holding a small suitcase with that brat on holding her hand. She then left and no more.

Present time.

I'm sitting on my chair looking through social media to see if she made another account.

I then heard a knock on the door "come in" i said then my secretary came in his name is porco "sir the marley company wants a meeting with you" porco said and i nod getting out of my chair before i'm a few step out of my office i look to my shoulder and said "porco is there any changes or new information about lara and zofia's location" i ask.

"Sir i'm sorry to say but no" porco said in a scared voice i just click my tongue and left the office.

Levi's point of view.

I got out of bed took a bath wore a my suit and head to work.

On my way there and there was a traffic. I just pissed i click my tongue and call my secretary yn.

Sir is there anything i can do for you?

No, i'll be late for work so when i get there i want my schedule ready

Yes sir

Then i hang up. As the traffic go on i thought about that kid i took to the police station last night 'she looks a lot like yn...levi? WHY THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT THIS NOW?!' I scold myself in my head.

_____________
Hello Reader's sorry if its short i'm out of idea...