Chapter 10

Reader's point of view.

"Its your enemy's account the one who sent you this document is mr. Carl from the lim company" mike said and mr. Ackerman seem to know them but me i don't know them "who's the lim compan?" I askr. Ackerman looked at me "its the not so powerful enemy of mine" he said and i tilted my head.

Mike sigh "they are the once who are easily to beat company of the Ackerman corps. The Ackerman's has always ignore them since they are no worth of time to waist" mike said and mr. Ackerman told mike to leave.

"Yn?" Mr. Ackerman called "yes sir?" I ask "my tea is cold" he said and i look at the tea cup it is cold "i'll get you another one right away" i said before taking the tea cup and left the office and to the cafeteria.

Levi's point of view.

I watch as yn left my office. Ever since yn became my secretary i always have the feeling of wanting to have her beside me everyday.

'tch, yn what did you do to me?' i thought before going back to my computer and started typing.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door "come in" i said and petra came in "what do you want?" I ask and i didn't even bother looking. "Ummm....sir.. can i ask you a favor?" Petra ask nervous "tch, spit it I don't have all day" i said still not look at her.

"Can you came to my wedding in 3 months?" Petra ask i look at her "tell my secretary the schedule and see if i have time" i said and she smile "yes sir" petra then left smiling to herself after a second yn came in with my tea she put it on my desk "sir here you go is there anything else you need?" Yn ask i didn't look but i nod 'no'.

After yn left i continue my work and an email pop up its from mom i open it and it says.

Hey sweetie remember our dinner later okay.
And i wanna meet your new secretary.

Make sure you came love you sweetie see you later.
-love mom.

Then reply back with a simple and short okay. And u went back to typing.

Reader's point of view.

"Hey petra do you need to talk to mr. Ackerman?" I ask after i close the door on his office "no i invited mr. Ackerman to my wedding in 3 months and he said to talk to you and scheduled the day" petra said excited i nod and saw he's free "okay his free so he could come to your wedding...but petra can i come?" I ask petra smiled "of course your my friend" petra said before walking out.

I smile and went back on working.

Time skip.
9:25pm

I knock on mr. Ackerman's office an di heard a faint 'come in' i come in and saw mr. Ackerman reading a paper "mr. Ackerman your meeting with mr. Smith is in 5 minutes" i informed him he look me and nod " i'll be out in a minute" he said i was about to leave then mr. Ackerman called me i turn around.

" Is there anything you need sir?" I ask mr. Ackerman look at me " when you need to enter my office just enter its okay if you don't have to knock and call me levi when were alone" mr. Ack- i mean levi said and i nod " no problem levi" i said and leave the office.

I stand at levi's office door and waited for him to get out. After a few minutes later he came out " lets go" he said and i follow behind. When we got to mr. Smith's office levi told me to stay here so i did i sat on the seat in front of hange's desk.

"Hey i saw mike run to mr. Ackerman's office earlier what happened?" Hange ask holding a coffee and drink it "someone send a document to mr. Ackerman's computer a naked women her butt facing the screen and a letter down says 'kiss my ass asshole'" i informed hange and she laughed " hange shh they are having a meeting inside"i hush hange she stop.

" Okay sorry. Were you able to know who sent it?" Hange ask i nod " it came from the lim company"i said " oh the not so powerful company enemy of the Ackerman's for generation" hange said i nod.

Me and hange just kept on talking lost track of time levi left the office i stood up " what's next?" Levi ask and i look at the tablet " next is See the new product that the squads are assigned to 1:00-4:50 pm so since its still 11 you can have lunch first sir" i said with a smile he nod then start to walk i follow behind.

We didn't really talk we just walk in silence not awkward silence a smooth one. Once we made it he turn around " levi?" I ask "when the clock straits 12 don't knock for permission to go and eat your lunch" levi said " yes sir" i said.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello~
Author here i'm very sorry if i've been publishing short chapters lately i actually have an exam next week and i wanted to make a chapter before i review and i might be able to publish Friday or Saturday.

Well see you next week reader's.