Rules of the Club

Before I officially start this series there will be times when I talk about Contracts. The contracts are there to keep the 3 of them safe :)

Contract 1: Entrance.

I sign this contract declaring that any form of touch is strictly prohibited. If I were to break this rule I accept the fact that I will be sued for sexual assault. I will also be banned from the club in result of my actions.

If you see or notice a stripper outside the club. DO NOT harrass them.

-Sign here. ____________

Contract 2: Buying of Strippers

I sign this contract agreeing to taking strippers home with me. I will NOT touch them and allow them to do the job they came here for. I will not force myself onto the stripper without their permission.

If they don't fulfill your tasks successfully, a punishment for them will be issued. ONLY toys are allowed to be used as punishment. Punishment time last no more than 4 hours, anymore time you will have to pay for.

The stripper, if they wish to, will do favours for you for extra cash. If they ALLOW it, touching of them is accepted and no lawsuit will be filed against you.

Videos and Photos of the strippers are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. You will be sued and trialed accordingly for this action.

-Sigh here. _____________

I might put the contract in chapters as well. Anyways I plan on posting again later today. Stay tuned :)