Chapter 1: The Move

George's POV
(Mainly fluff with some song recommendations)

I've been hiding this secret for the longest while. Yeah I was a stripper and for a good bit to. 5 years? If I remember correctly, it's been so long I don't remember. I got offered a job opportunity in the states. One of the most top paying and popular clubs want me to work there. I was going to live in Los Angeles with Karl and Quackity. I hope they don't find out about my job. I don't want them to stop being friends with me because of it.....

They will have to know soon enough.... I also have another secret as well. I like all of my best friends: Karl, Quackity, Sapnap and Dream. I know it's wrong but I can't help it. I already confessed my feelings to Karl and Quackity, we already agreed to a poly relationship. I was moving out today.

I already sent my things to them. (Only Dream and Sapnap are streamers in this AU. Sorry) I was already on the plane. Two hours away from my current destination. I had music on, "Dancing with the Devil by Demi Lovato" it was honestly a good song. I blink and the next thing I know we're 50 minutes away from landing. I sigh, take out my phone and call Karl.

"Hello, love!" Karl exclaimed. I giggled and said, "Hello Karl, I'm 50 minutes away. Can you pick me up please?" He squealed and said, "Yes! Yes! Of course, I'll bring Quackity as well!" I reply, "Alright, thank you, love you." He giggled and said, "Love you too, see you soon." I put away my phone and noticed the guy next to me was staring. I get a lot of stares, he wasn't disgusted or anything, he was just staring. It was creepy as hell but I brushed it off and continued listening to music. "Prisoner by Miley Cyrus FT. Dua Lipa" was playing.

I zoned out, I thought of all the fun things Karl, Quackity and I could do. I felt my face getting hot, I was interrupted from my thoughts from the intercom. "Hello passengers, we will be landing in 20 minutes. Please power off or put your devices in airplane mode. Again we would be landing in 20 minutes. Please power off or put your devices in airplane mode. Thank you!" I sigh and put my phone in airplane mode while listen to music. "The Hills - Remix FT. Nicki Minaj" (These some good songs y'all Ú<Ú)

I leave the plane and make my way to baggage claim. I grab my two suitcases and leave. I stop by a fast food restaurant, take out my phone and call Karl. "Hello! I'm outside waiting!" Karl said. I chuckle, put my phone away and talk to him through my headphones. "Where outside?" I ask. "You'll know don't worry!" He said. I playfully roll my eyes and say, "Alright, I'm near the exit." Before I could blink I feel a pair of arms rap around me. It's Karl, I almost lost my balance. I let go of my suitcases and hugged him back.

He pulled down my mask and gave me a kiss. My face turned bright pink but I fell into it. He released me and smiled at me, "Hello love!" He said. I giggled and said, "Hello, dear." I hear someone clear their throat behind me. I turn around and see Quackity, "You're just gonna leave me out like that? I'm so hurt George." He said that wiping away a fake tear. Karl let's me go and I run to Quackity hugging him. I give him a kiss and he immediately overpowers me.

I giggle backing away from Quackity. Quackity takes one of my suitcases and Karl takes the other. We walk all the way to the car, Quackity takes both suitcases and places them inside. He closes the trunk and makes his way into the back seat with me. We all talk with each other on the way home. I was surprised by how big Karl's house was. Well not necessarily a house, a penthouse, It was really big.

He parks in the driveway and we grab my suitcases. The moment I put my suitcases down I was attacked from the front and behind. Karl behind me and Quackity in front of me. Karl is holding onto my waist and Quackity has his hand on my chain. Quackity attacks my lips while Karl attacks my neck. Karl takes his hands from my waist and puts it on Quackity's pulling him towards us more. He hugs the both of us still attacking my neck.

Quackity departs his lips from mine and says in a seductive tone, "Well this is more like it..." I felt a spike of pleasure in my stomach from his voice. Karl turns me around to face him and before I can think he kisses me. They both overpower me. I know I'm a bottom but I didn't know that it would be this bad.... Karl departs his lips from mine and I immediately look away embarrassed. They both laugh at me and let me go. They direct me to their room where I would stay with them.

"Are you hungry?" Quackity asked. I nod my head unpacking my things. Quackity leaves the room while Karl lays on the bed letting me do my thing. I walk over to the closet and open it. I was shocked to what I found inside.