Chapter 2: Our Job

George's POV

"Ain't my fault by Zara Larsson"

I look into the closet and I'm shocked. I find a good bit of revealing clothes and toys. I look at Karl and say, "Uh- H-Honey?" He looked over at me and immediately jumped out of bed. "You weren't supposed to see those!" He exclaimed. I look at him confused, he sighed and said, "I'll explain when we finish eating, okay?" I nod my head and continue to pack my things. Is he like me? Minus the toys.... I unpack everything and make my way to the kitchen where I found Quackity and Karl talking to each other.

They spot me and gesture for me to sit next to them. Karl sighs and says, "About the things you saw in the closet. Uh- w-we are strippers.... It's alright if you think different of-" Before be could finish I cut him off with a kiss. "Well I guess I kept something from you guys as well. Nice to know I don't have to keep my stripping a secret anymore," I said chuckling. They both looked at me surprised. "Oh my god George you strip too?!" Quackity exclaimed. I nod my head, they both eased up.

"Even if I wasn't, I wouldn't have broken up with you," I said giggling. "Still it's scary...." Karl said lying back. I get up and sit on one part of Karl's lap. Quackity follows my lead and sits on the other side. Karl wraps his hands on our waist pulling us closer to him. We both smother Karl in kisses as he giggles, struggling to return them. I feel Karl's hands tracing me up my body. I whimper a little bit. He grins and says, "Oh yeah, I forgot to ask. What clubs are you working at George?" I look at him and say, "4 Play Gentlemen's Club, Skin Gentlemen's Club and Rio Gentlemen's Club" Their faces lit up, "So you're the new guy, the bosses were talking about!" Quackity chimed in.

I nod my head. "We should have matching outfits. Oh, oh, we could be a trio!" Karl said. "That's a great idea!" Quackity said. "I'm down," I replied. Karl said, "Work starts tonight. What time is it?" I look at the clock and say, "It's 1pm." "Alright we have 7 hours of sleep." Quackity said getting up. I get up as well, I need to pack my bag, Karl follows suit.

We all sit down and match our outfits and shoes. "Now for the name...." Quackity pondered for a bit. I snap my fingers and say, "How about 'Galactic'? All of our colours matches outer space." Quackity says, "George you're so smart. How are we your lovers?" We all laugh at his remark. We each had stage names, 'Galactic' is just our group name. Mine is Demi Diamond, Karl's is Violet Venus and Quackity's is Rosy Raven.

We all shower change our clothes and slept till 8 o'clock.

(Sorry to interrupt your reading but just sayin bein a stripper is pretty pog! If life doesn't work out for me that's what I'm gonna be :> "Betty Bussit FT. Soaky Siren & Tank and The Bangas" This song hits different 😩😩😩 Alright alright I'm done bye y'all.)

I wake up 6 hours later. They were still asleep and I had some time to kill. I get up and pack a food bag. I get all our favorite snacks and drinks. By the time I finish, I still have 30 minutes to kill. I go upstairs, take our bags and put them in the car, including the food bag. Then I get a text, I check my phone and it's Dream.

Dream
Hi Georgie!

Hello Dream, what are you up to?

Nothing much just missing my friends....

I chuckle.

We miss you too. :)

When are you coming to the states George?

Oops I forgot to tell him....

About that....

Hmm? 🤔

I am in the states, I forgot to tell you. I came here for work, I'm staying by Quackity and Karl.

😢 How come you didn't tell me sooner George?