Chapter 8: First Job Back

Multiple POVs
Karl's POV

(Song recommendation: "Talk Dirty - Jason Derulo (slowed + reverbed)")

I remember clearly what happened yesterday. We all agreed to be in a relationship with each other. 3 out of the 5 was drunk so it's better if we discuss it all today. I sigh, I look around and see my two lovers sleeping near me. They both looked so cute, I pull them closer to me. Now they are both breathing down my neck. I shiver a bit but I'm able to get used to it. I pamper them in kisses, they clung onto me more. I giggle and keep pampering them, then I notice Quackity waking up.

I look over in his direction and I see him rubbing his eyes, fighting the sleep. "Morning beautiful," I say, first words of the day must always be encouraging. It brightens everyone's day, he giggles at the compliment. "Morning handsome," he said in a low monotone voice. That turned me on a bit, I start pampering both of them again. Quackity giggling and sending kisses back to me this time. I notice George slowly waking up, we both look at him. He rubs his eyes and groans.

He covers his mouth and immediately runs to the bathroom. We both get up and chase after him. We see him throwing up in the toilet, I push back some of the hair in his face. "Lightweight," Quackity said jokingly. I let out a dry laugh and a kneel down towards George. He finished throwing up and now he's just groaning. I look over to Quackity and he nods, leaving the room. I comfort George a bit more, giving him encouraging words. Trying to make him smile while Quackity comes back.

A few moments later, Quackity comes back with a glass of water.  He passes it to me and I touch it. Good, it's cold enough, I give George the class and watch him drink it. After he finishes the class he hands it back to me, "Thanks..." He said. I nod my head passing the glass back to Quackity who walks out the room. "Can you move?" I asked. He nodded his head and raised up. I wrap my arm around his waist making sure he doesn't fall and I guide him over to the bed.

We both lay down together, I cuddle and hold him. "I'm fine," he says. I let out a slight hum and still play with his hair. He sighs and just let's me do what I want. I smile and kiss his forehead.

Quackity's POV

I went out with the glass to wash it. I was completely distracted and I didn't realize someone was behind me. Until I felt their hands wrap around my waist. I turn around and it's Dream, I immediately blush and look away. He chuckles at me and I scoff, "Warn me next time asshat," I say in a bratty tone. I tried the same bit to Karl as well. Let's just say I couldn't walk after that... So I tried my luck with Dream. I blink and his face expression turned almost instantly. He was scary as fuck....

"Sorry," I murmured and I watched his expression change back. Is this guy bipolar? He kissed my cheek and let me go. So last night really wasn't just a dream huh, it was all real. We really are together, all of us. In full honesty, I've always wanted this. I smile, I bet I look like an idiot huh? I suddenly feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. It's the boss, I immediately answer the call.

"Hello Alexis," he said.
"Hello boss, I'm here," I replied.
"You guys made it to Florida?" He asked.
"Yes we did, do you have work for us?" I asked.
He hummed, "Yes, are you able to come tonight?" He asked.
"I'll verify with you later, I have to ask the other two," I say.
"Okay, I'll hear from you soon," he said.
"Yes, of course sir," I said hanging up the phone.

I then sense the presence of someone nearby, I look around and find no one. I let out a hum, I want them to know that I acknowledge their presence. I put away my phone and walk back to my room.

Dream's POV

He knew I was here plus what even was that conversation. It's like he is an assassin or something. Other two? George and Karl are also involved?! I should stop, I'm probably assuming something bad. I'll just wait and see how this plays out....