6.5: Stripper Problems

(Hello :) I know I've abandoned you for 13 days but I had a good reason. I finally finished my other book which is really pog. I'll be posting here now then I'll post on my other book :D)

I want you to get the POV of a stripper when they go to work. Of course there will be people who actually don't take the guidelines seriously and strippers having arguments with each other. So enjoy this mini story as my mind comes up with a way for me to go about this story that I just abandoned like a father going for milk. Anyways enjoy!

George's POV

It is actually very common for strippers to argue with each other. It isn't my first rodeo and I know it will never be my last. I've had many strippers when I enter their place as the 'new girl' come and try to give me shit. I've been in the industry for years and majority of the time I have more experience than them. Since everyone treats them like the golden girl, they feel like they can boss me around. 10 times out of 10 the boss would yell at them because of it.

I'm well known for my stripping that's why a ton of clubs want me there. So it's not surprising that a couple of girls would get jealous:

I walked into my new club for the week. The boss asked me to come here to boost their business. Said they would pay me a large sum of money too. Seems like they advertised my arrival since the moment I agreed. I park my car in the parking lot, it was extremely full so I'm lucky I found a space. I was wearing thigh high blue high-heel boots with diamonds covering them. I was wearing blue glittery booty shorts with the overalls connecting to my baby blue crop top.

I had white glitter on both of my cheeks and my eyes. I had eyelash extensions with a tint of baby blue at the ends. There was also a pink heart on my left cheek, the same shade as my lip gloss as well. I take a pink lollipop from my car and throw it in my mouth. I then put my white shades over my eyes and walked up to the entrance. I felt like a celebrity, everyone was cheering and calling my name. I waved at all of them as a walked into the club with a security guard with me.

I make it back stage and I turn over to him, "Thank you so much for the escort, hope to see you again," I said winking at him then turning away. "Y-yes ma-am," he said before walking away. I walk back to where all the strippers were, the moment they saw me they started screaming. "Oh my god, boss wasn't kidding Demi is here," one of the girls said. I just smiled and laughed as they all talked to me. I can feel the eyes of a girl staring at me. I turn in her direction and she gave me a disgusted look.

I smirked at her and I saw the anger boil up in her. One of the girls noticed and said, "Demi what's wrong?" I look back at her, "Oh it's nothing, love. Tell me more about your shoes, where did you get them?" I asked changing the subject. I didn't want to give the girl anymore attention than she wanted. As the night went on, I watched her slowly start losing it like a time bomb. I usually just wait until they confront me about it...

I finished my one of my performances for the night and I earned myself quite a lot of cash. I managed to get all of it in a bag and I was heading towards the back stage area. All the other girls were out stripping in front except for her... I sit at one of the chairs and take out my fan to cool off my skin. She approached me, "Hey! Who do you think you are?" She asked with an irritated tone. I gave her an unfazed look while raising my eyebrow. I watched as she got even angrier, then I smirked.

"I'm guessing you're the 'golden girl' here hmm?" I asked. "Of course I am," she said smirking at me. I chuckled a bit and continued fanning myself, "So what is your problem now, 'golden girl'?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Who do you think you are to come into my club and act like you run the place?" She asked in an irritated tone. I stood up towering over her, she looked up at me. At least she has a back bone she stood her ground. I chuckle again, "You don't know of me dear?" I asked.

She scoffed, "Of course I know you, you're Demi Diamond." I let out a slight hum, "Well good you know who I am, I'm glad but I don't seem to know who you are. And in full honesty I don't think I will ever want to know," I said that while the fan was covering over my mouth. She grit her teeth, she raised her hand and slapped me across the face. I was a bit shocked that she did that in full honesty. I then closed my fan and looked at her dead in the eyes.

I grit my teeth, "Who the hell do you think you are!" I asked with a growl. She smirked at me, I noticed some of the girls coming from front stage making their way back. I smirked and she watched me confused. I placed my hand over my cheek, "What did I ever do to you?" I asked loud enough for everyone to hear. All the girls looked at both of us analysing the scene. She grit her teeth and yelled, "You don't even know your place! You come into my club and act like you own the place!"

All the girls let out an audible gasp and she immediately looked over in their direction. Then she looked back at me, I just smirked at her and she grit her teeth. "Checkmate," I whispered loud enough so she can hear. She raised her hand again going to hit me but the one of the girls yelled, "What the hell are you doing?" She stopped dead in her tracks and looked over at her, "What?" She asked in an irritated tone. "What the hell is your problem?" One of the girls asked running in front of me.

The rest of the girls followed, they all surrounded me. "Are you okay Demi?" They all asked. I slowly nod my head looking as depressed as possible. I watched as the boss walked in on us, "What is going on here?" He asked walking towards me. "Your golden girl there hit me for no reason," I said with my voice breaking. I watched as the anger in him boiled, he looked over at the girl and yelled, "What were you even thinking?!" She looked shocked, like it was the first time her bossed ever yelled at her.

"You go to my office, I'll deal with you later," he said gritting his teeth. She looked paralyzed like she couldn't move. She then nodded her head slowly and then left. The boss looked over at me and bowed, "I'm so sorry that happened to you Demi, I'll set her straight," he said nervously. "Has she done this before?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He was hesitant to answer, "So I'll take that as a yes?" I said. "Again I'm so so sorry," he said. "I forgive you," I said with a smile. I raised my fan again fanning myself, "Don't let it happen again," I said sternly.

"Y-yes ma-am," he nervously said before raising up and walking away. All the girls surrounded me making sure I was okay. The night went on as normal and I heard that she got fired as well. It was bound to happen soon enough, bratty attitude because people praise her too much. It takes a brat to know a brat right, I chuckled at myself as I walked to my car with my 4 bags of cash. The office gave my an extra bag as an apology, hell I'm not complaining.

I hopped in my car and drove home, "I love my job," I said to myself.

(The brit is a brat :0 Shocker. I know you guys are wondering by the choice of pronouns that I used for George. He goes by all pronouns but in his line of work he especially goes by she when he was in England. Anyways story chapter up tonight or tomorrow just wanted to give you guys some filler. Bye-Bye!)