Ships: Quackity x Dream

Recommended by:

(Song recommendation: "Inferno by Bella Poarch FT

(Song recommendation: "Inferno by Bella Poarch FT. Sub Urban (slowed + reverb)")

Quackity's POV

I noticed that I've been more hostile towards everyone since Dream tamed me. But that part of me never wants to apologize for it. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me. Is it because I'm a duck? I've heard ducks tend to be more hostile towards there mates especially around that season.... I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called. " Quackity!" Dream yelled. "Coming!" I yelled back.

I walked into his room and I see him on his computer. Once he notices me he turns around and looks at me. I close the door behind me and walk towards him. "You called?" I asked. "Yeah, I did. I'll deal with you in a moment, lay down in the bed," he said. I grit my teeth and lay down, there it is again. The unintentional attitude, I lay on my stomach and allow my wings to flap around.

I then smell the scent of vanilla and oranges. I then start to feel sleepy, I turned into a baby chick and wrapped myself in the blankets. I ruffle my feathers a bit and get comfortable. I then fall asleep, but I didn't have a dream, all I did was think. I didn't want to be hostile towards them anymore.... Sometimes I would snap or peck them unintentional and I could see their sad expression when I do it. It always pains my heart...I wish I wasn't hostile to them. Dream has been taking care of me quite well so I shouldn't even be hostile.

I then feel someone rubbing my fur. I open my eyes and see Dream petting me. I peck him but before I could he pulls his hand away. I gave out an angry chirp and he just looked at me with dissatisfaction. "We need to fix that attitude of yours," he said with an angry tone in his voice. I transform back into a human, "Oh yeah? How?" I asked with a growl. He pinned my down and released a scent. My body grows hotter by the second. Then he made the scent even stronger and I was trying no to moan.

He then removed both of our clothes and aligned himself with my ass. I flinch a bit, he then slams into me and I moan out loud. His scent got stronger and stronger, I started to loose my mind. He then hit my prostate and my back arched with my head throwing back. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and drool was running down my face.

"Apologize," Dream demanded. I couldn't grit my teeth, I couldn't even fight back. My body and mind fell for him but I couldn't speak. He slammed into me again and I moaned loudly. He constantly slammed into me, increasing the scent and demanded that I apologize. I couldn't speak, I couldn't say anything. "Fine, so be it," he said, he pulled out of me and turned me around on my stomach. He put my ass in the air then slammed back into me.

I moaned louder than before. He hit my prostate and I began to squirm. "Take your punishment," he said holding me down. He placed a hand on my neck, gripping it and that sent me even more. I moan louder and he continues to slam into me. Why can't I speak? If he keeps this up, I won't be able to walk for a long while. I open my mouth but nothing comes out. What the hell is stopping me? Does my body really wants to be punished?

I cum but he keeps going, more drool runs down my face and my eyes roll back. "You really like being punished huh?" He asked in angry tone. "N-No," I replied in between moans. "Then apologize Alexis," Dream said with a growl. "I-I can't, e-everytime I-I o-open m-my mouth, n-nothing c-comes out," I stuttered. He let out a hum and knelt down near my ear, "I'll teach your body to say sorry then," he said. That sent a shiver down my spine. Round after round, I couldn't take it anymore.

I was at my limit, I came once again and opened my mouth, "I'm sorry!" I yelled, panting. I couldn't take another round, how can my body even do that? He pulled out of me and watched me. I was so exhausted, I turned into a baby duck. I wanted to sleep so bad. Dream lifted me up and brought me to the bathroom. I didn't feel the urge to bite him this time. He warmed up a bathe and just when I was about to doze off he did me into the water.

(Song ended? Recommend: "Rodeo by Lil Nas X (slowed + reverb)")

I let out a scared chirp, he lifted me up a bit and pet me. I calmed down a bit and he rest me back into the water. I splashed in the water a bit getting my feathers wet. I watched as Dream climbed in as well. I swim over to him and climb on him. I layed on top of his head and got comfortable. He chuckled and began washing himself. I don't necessarily need cleaning cause ducks can clean themselves. He just washes me from time to time. I fly down from his hair so he can wash it if he need to.

"Thank you," he said washing his hair. I chirped and washed myself again. I shake off my feathers after I was done and I watched him rinse himself off. After he finished, the water was all soapy so all my cleaning efforts went to waste. I swim to him to get out of the soapy water. I climb on his shoulders and I shake my feathers getting off some off the soap. He sighed and rinsed himself and I, again. He drained the bathe and dried the both of us.

He blow dried his hair and my feathers to make sure it was dry. He picked me up and I snuggled into his hand, I like this. I'm glad I'm not hostile anymore, he pet my head with his pointer finger and I just chirped. He walked out the room with me in hand and went to the kitchen. Luckily for us all the rooms in the house is sound proof. Sapnap, Karl and George was sitting on the couch watching TV.

Karl turned his head and squealed. He got up and ran towards us, he took me out of Dream's hands and pet me. I chirped and he looked so excited. I snuggled into his hand, "I'm so glad you're not hostile anymore," Karl said. "Sorry about that," I said with a sad tone. "It's alright baby, I forgive you!" He said carrying me to sit on the couch with him. I can't even transform back, I'm not wearing any clothes....

This is gonna be a long day I sighed...I fell asleep in his hands while he pet me.

-------------------------------------------
Peaceful Q :) Have a hostility problem, fuck whoever it is that has it. They'll come around :D