Story Chapter: Quackity's Story

Recommended by:

Multiple POVsQuackity's POV

Multiple POVs
Quackity's POV

(Song recommendation: "Play with fire by Sam Tinnesz FT. Yacht Money (slowed + reverb)")

During the day I was busy taking care of George. When it was night time, I was alone to my thoughts. The only thing I had was the warm embrace of the body next to me. George gave me comfort but made me feel empty at the same time since he's asleep. I sigh and I start to get lost in my thoughts. Memories that I hoped would never pop up, did.

7 years earlier

"Higher or lower?" The dealer asked. I thought about for a moment, I looked at the cards before me. The card that was last pulled was a Jack, and knowing the chances of a king or a queen appearing is. 8/52 so I had a 16% percent chance of getting one of the 8 cards in the deck. "Lower," I said. The man I was playing against looked desperate. He should be, he's lost majority of his money and he's playing the rest of it in this.

I cross my legs and watch the dealer flip the card. It was a 7, lower, I smile and look at the man. I watched as his whole world fell, a millionaire loose everything to a prostitute, that's making the headline books. I get up from my chair, "I'll collect my money soon," I said walking away. Little did I know he was planning my death in the very moments he lost. I knew everything at all times, enemies, debtors, friends and more. I kept track of everything, I was surprised when I noticed a bounty on my head.

I clinch my fist and grit my teeth, "That old shit!" I yelled. I quickly grab my phone and dial a person that I shouldn't have. "Hello," they answered. "Hey Schlatt, I need a favour," I said desperately. He sighed, "What shit did you do this time?" He asked. I told him everything that happened, he then let out a hum. "Come over, I'll deal with it. I expect something in return," he said hanging up the phone. I sigh, not knowing what would come of me.

I get up and dash out the door to meet my then lover. I make it over to his house and park in his garage, making my way in afterwards. I open the door and come in, "Schlatt!" I yelled. "Bedroom!" He yelled back. I walked up the stairs, my heels making a sound every step. My short skirt swaying back and forth as I walked. I walked up the stairs and into his bedroom. "Close the door, sweetheart," he said and I did as told.

I walk over to him, he was sitting down in his office chair. He turned around to face me, backing away from his desk a bit. He then invites me on his lap and I sat down. He spun the chair around and I see a whole bunch of screens. Each monitor had something different on it. I then noticed one that caught my eyes, the bounty website I saw my face on it before. "Honey did you fix the problem?" I asked. He let out a hum, "Of course I did," he said looking down at me for a bit.

I then pamper his face with kisses, "Muchos gracias mi amor (Thank you very much, my love)," I said. He then wrapped his arms around my waist, allowing me to kiss him. I knew I was gonna regret saying my next sentence but I had to. I had to repay him, he's not the best boyfriend. Abusive, sometimes hostile but would never dare to touch me. I couldn't leave him, he's useful to me. "How could I ever repay you," I said. He let out a hum, "How about a drink?" He asked.

I nodded my head and he picked me up placing me back on the chair. He then walks out the room. How long do I have to do this for? A few more weeks then I'm outta here. I plan on moving away to where Karl is. Breaking off everything, collecting my money and disappearing without a trace. My thoughts were interrupted by him calling my name, "Quackity," he said sweetly. He then rest one if the glasses on the coffee table in his room.

I walk over to him where he sat, sitting beside him. I then put my arms on his free arm and smiled at him. I then leaned into him, he just let out a hum. I then pick up my glass and drink it. We both talked for a little while longer then I felt my body grow hot. It was now moving on its own, I'm not a lightweight so there was something in my drink... Next thing I knew I was kissing Schlatt and he carried me to the bed.

(Song ended? Recommendation: "Arcade by Duncan Laurence (violin cover)")

I remember something being in my body, making me moan and go crazy. I then wake up the next day, Schlatt had his arm around me. But we were both naked in bed.... What did we do last night? I then sit up and my head began pounding. I wince and place a hand on my forehead. I then slowly pieced the puzzle together, I got vivid imagines of last night as well. H-He drugged me...and fucked me.... I let the words sink in. He then woke up, "Baby what's wrong?" He asked in his morning voice.

"Nothing just a headache dear," I said trying to act sweet. He let out a hum and rolled over. I guess I'm leaving sooner than expected, I sigh. I then get up and my body felt numb. I fall to my knees instantly, I wince since I'm sore. I then get up and walk over to the bathroom. I started the shower and looked in the mirror. I saw that my body had marks all over them, "He was really enjoying himself huh?" I said to myself gripling my hair.

I then go in the shower and I lean against the wall and cry. "Quackity," a unclear voice called my name. "Quackity," the voice sounded louder this time. I then wake up from my dream.

Tears were running down my face as I watched George look at me. I can see his eyes glowing, looking at mine. He wiped away my dears and kissed my nose. He didn't say anything, I'm glad, I didn't want him asking me questions. He then hummed a song, he sounded like an angel. He placed both of his hands on my face cupping it. He then leaned his forehead to mine and continued to play his beautiful melody. After a little while of hearing his voice, I slowly start to fall asleep.

George's POV

I hummed the same song my mother gave me when I couldn't sleep at night. I was able to remember, even though it's been so long. I noticed that he was falling asleep. He then closed his eyes and his breathing steadied. I waited a little bit longer to make sure he truly fell asleep and he did. I then pick up my phone and call Dream:

"Anything wrong hun?" He asked picking up the phone.
"It's Quackity, he had a nightmare," I explained.
"Do you know the cause?" He asked.
"You and I both know the cause Dream," I whispered.
He let out a hum, "I'll deal with it," he said.
"Thank you! Love you!" I replied.
He chuckled, "Love you too," he said.

I hang up the phone and I pull Quackity to my chest. I run my hands through his hair and I hum. "He won't be able to hurt you again, I promise...." I whispered

Quackity's POV

I wake up in George's chest. I pull myself away a bit and I saw a smile on his face but he was still sleeping. I smile, I then rub his stomach once more and get up. Part of me wants to stay near him but I had to leave for a bit. I then walk into the kitchen and I hear the TV:

"Last night, a man named Schlatt Johnson was killed. His murderer is unknown and they have no suspects," the reported said. You would think I was so evil, when I heard the news. The biggest smile was plastered on my face, my sharp teeth was showing all the way. The day just got even better.

-------------------------------------------
The wicked man is dead :) What do y'all want now? The protective Quackity ark or you guys are done with requests? If you choose the second option then I would open another book for you to read. If not then make your requests or what ya want.