Chapter 9: All Truths Uncovered

(They are hybrids in this AU, I forgot to mention. Quackity is a duck, Karl is a sheep and George is a swan. Sapnap is part blaze and Dream is unknown)

TRIGGER WARNING: Sensitive Topics, can't say what just be aware.

Multiple POVs
Karl's POV

(Song recommendation: "Dancing with a stranger by Sam Smith FT. Normani")

Dream smiled, "Why are you 3 home so late, it's almost 5AM," he said leaning against the door with his arms crossed. I have to think of an excuse now...."Dream sweetheart, we just came back from a 9 hour shift. Can't we get at least some time to rest?" I asked walking over to him. I rest my hands on his chest, "We can talk more about this tomorrow when we are all in a good state of mind," I continued. He hummed and looked down at me.

Does this man seriously have to be a 6'2 giant? I feel inferior to him but I keep smiling while looking up at him. "Alright, I'll give you 3 until tonight. Sleep well," he said kissing my forehead and leaving the room. The moment he left the area I fell to my knees, and sigh. Quackity and George immediately run over to me. Dream's presence is really something else... It's breathe taking, literally.

They help me up and we make our way to the shower. We quickly wash up and go to sleep. Today is gonna be a long day.

Dream's POV

I walked back to my room, I probably scared the shit out of them. That's my bad... I didn't mean too. It just happens sometimes and I don't even know. I rub the back of my head and walk over to my bed. I hope they explain it to me, because I've searched around and found some interesting things.... I lay in my bed next to Sapnap, when he feels my presence he immediately turns over and lays his head on my chest.

I chuckle and run my hands through his hair. I slowly dose off to sleep. I'll find out the truth one way or another.

Karl's POV

I woke up and looked around me. I saw George and Quackity still asleep, "What time is it?" I whisper to myself. I get up and look for my phone, I grab it and check the time. It's 4PM, did we really sleep that long? I sigh and get up, they're most likely awake by now... What do I even begin to say? "Hey I'm a stripper so is George and Quackity." That sounds dumb... I pass my hand over my T-zone and sigh. Today is gonna be a long day...

I get up and head into the shower. I take especially long this time, I dry myself then put on my clothes. I noticed that they are still asleep. I smile and walk towards the door. I put my hand over the door knob and I sense someone there. I open the door and I see Dream right outside. He's smiling at me, I give him a weak smile and step forward, closing the door behind me. I sigh, "May I help you dear?" I ask laying my hands and head on his chest.

He wraps his left arm on my back and his right on my waist pulling me closer to him. "Are the other two asleep?" He asked looking down at me. "Yes they are," I replied looking up. "Let's talk more," he said guiding me to his room. When we get to his room he closes the door then stops. He moved his hands all the way down to my thighs then lifting me up. I was surprised, he did it in such a swift motion. He then sits in his gaming chair with me on his lap, we are now face to face.

(Song ended? Recommend: "Diamonds by Sam Smith")

"Can you answer my question from last night now?" He asked raising an eyebrow. He put his left hand on my waist while the other was on the arm of the chair. "We were at work," I replied. He let out a hum, "But what do you work as," he asked. How the hell am I supposed to say this?

Dream's POV

I already know everything, I just wonder if he's willing to tell me the truth. I can tell he's nervous, or wondering what to say. "I-" he cuts himself off. I then take my right hand and rub circles on his stomach. I take my left and rub his thigh. His breathing started slowing down and he seemed less nervous this time. He let out little purrs, next thing I knew brown sheep ears and white horns appear on his head. I even noticed a tiny brown tail. Freckles then appear on his face and his eyes turn from brown to gold.