Ships: Quackity x Sapnap

Recommended by:

(Song recommended: "Inferno by Bella Poarch FT

(Song recommended: "Inferno by Bella Poarch FT. Sub Urban (slowed + reverbed)")

Quackity's POV

George is asleep so I leave him and head to the kitchen. I walk over to the fridge and just when I was about to grab something. I feel a pair of arms around my waist, I look back and it's Sapnap. I give him a weak smile and I look at him in the eyes. Sapnap's eyes weren't the usual dark brown, they were bright orange. In place a hand on his cheek, "You alright?" I asked. He then keeps staring at me.

I then look deeper into his eyes and I fall into a trance. He then kisses my lips and I fall into it immediately. He places his hands on my thighs and lifts me up. He carries me over to the couch, he sits down with me on top of him. His tongue then enters my mouth exploring everywhere. I whimper and moan into the it. I then feel my body start to get hotter, after a while of kissing.

He removes my shorts then takes off his sweatpants. He slides off both of our boxers and aligns himself with me. No prep? He then slams me down on him and my head flies back. I moan loudly, it doesn't hurt? He then lifts me up and slams me down, over and over again. It felt like he was going deeper and deeper, everytime he entered me. My eyes roll back and I moaned even louder.

He then hits my prostate, sending my body in a frenzy. I then cum but he keeps going. Constantly hitting my prostate, I look him in the eyes. His hooded eyes staring at me, I then notice him licking his fangs and his lips. He thinks as though after he's done with me he's gonna eat me.  He then slams me down again, distracting me from him, making me focus on the pleasure.

I then cum again, I can't think at all. My head is going blank and my body craves more. It felt like forever, forever in pleasure. Constantly in a spiral, the constant want of him, increasing. If this continues any longer he's gonna breed me. I can't fight him, it feels too good. My eyes roll back and I give in to Sapnap. Once he notices, he traces his hands all over my body. He then pulls me closer to him and sinks his teeth into my shoulder.

I yelp in response, he removes his fangs and licks the wound. He then starts marking up my body with hickies. He's doing all of this while pleasuring me.. I then cum again and he cums with me this time. His liquid goes deep inside of me, it's so hot. I whimper as he kept himself in me for a while. He then kisses me again and I fall into it. He kept himself in me as I felt more if his liquid enter into me. It feels like it's burning my insides but it just feels too good.

(Song recommendation: "Montero by Lil Nas X (slowed + reverbed)")

He then slowly raises me from off of him and puts me to sit on his lap. I was exhausted, he cradled me in his arms, rubbing my stomach. He then carries me bridal style in my room, towards the bathroom. I look at George and he's still asleep, i smile and watch Sapnap. He then places me on the counter, to go turn on the bathe. I turn into a duck and fluff up my feathers. My stomach is hot... I sigh.

Sapnap then picks me up, I was a little startled, I kinda forgot about him. I was stuck in my own mind, he noticed and pet my head. He then gets in the tub with me in hand. He rests me down gently in the water. I swim around in the water and I can feel his eyes watching my every move. So it must really be true huh? I sigh and start to clean myself. Sapnap then picks me up, and puts me to lay down. I tilt my head and he just rubs my stomach.

I purr instantly, it feels nice, really nice. I look at him and he's just smiling at me. I bet he would be this way to George, if I wasn't so hostile. He then presses down on my stomach a bit, gaining my attention. He looked kinda upset, I tilt my head and stand up. Does he want my attention? I then nuzzle into his hand and his expression changed again. So he wants my constant attention now?

We both exit the bathe, he dries him and myself. I then transform back and walk towards my closet. I put on a pair of boxers and my hoodie. I then walk over to the bed and Sapnap was already laying down next to George. I then move over and sleep next to him, he pulls both of us closer to him. I hear George purr in his sleep, then I unintentionally purr as well. I look up at Sapnap and he's just smiling at the both of us.

His eyes are now glowing, they are brown this time, light brown. He looks over at me, he's probably waiting for me to sleep. In fall honesty I do feel tired... I yawn and close my eyes, snuggling into him.

-------------------------------------------
No more requests after this sorry. I'm doing the last one then ending this book, I'll make a part 2 of this book if it makes you feel any better but that would probably be later in the future. I'll allow you guys to add on to this so I'll put down the copyright claim. This was short I know I'm sorry :D I don't feel like editing this over so any spelling mistakes don't mind it please.