Chapter 3: The Birthday Boy

Contains smut 😏😏😏(Your welcome)

(Freak by Doja Cat and Streets by Doja)

Multiple POVs

George's POV

We walk into the private section to where the birthday boy and his friends were. "Pick the one you want Zachary?" The man said showing him to us. He looked at all three of us for a little while. "I want the Purple one," he said. He looked over to his friend and asked, "Which one do you want dude?" Karl walks over to the birthday boy and sits next to him.

The friend looks at the both of us and says, "I'll take the red chick." Quackity smiled and made his way towards him, sitting next to him. One of his friends raises his hand and says, "You're with me cutie." I walk over to him and sit next to him. All three of them wrap their hand around our waists. Snickering and giggling amongst each other. Usually we don't allow customers to touch us, since the father said to do what they want, we count touching as a favour.

"How about all six of us have some fun eh?" Zachary said (birthday boy). All three of us giggle, "Anything you want to do Zachy," Karl said placing a hand on his chest. "It's settled then, let's go to a more private area, shall we?" He said getting up with Karl. We all follow suit, he leads us up to a penthouse. It's just the six of us here. "Since we can't pleasure y'all with our own hands, I'm pretty sure you can do it with yourselves right?" Zachary said.

They takes us into a room, "You guys are gonna pleasure yourselves with these." He said walking over to the closet pulling out a set of toys. "I hope you don't mind us watching you? He said puting the toys on the bed. "Of course not Zachy," Karl said. One of the boys close the door and sits on the couch in the bedroom while we are on the bed. "Time to get started boys, fail to satisfy us and you know what happens." Zach said and all three of them started chuckling.

We all face side ways to where they can see all of us. Suddenly Karl places me on his lap and Quackity grabs my chin. Quackity kisses me and I moan into it. Karl kisses my neck and back while undressing me. I start removing Quackity's shorts, now only Quackity and I have no pants. Karl lubes up one of the vibrators and puts one of them near my hole teasing me. Quackity stops kissing me and I just start whimpering. "Stop teasing me please Violet," I say whining a bit.

He smiles and slowly puts the vibrator in me. Quackity starts touching all the sweet spots on my body. I never told him where to go he just knows. I moan even louder, he starts kissing my neck while touching my body. He's sending me more into pleasure, I never knew I could moan so loud. I look over at the boys and see them smiling while jerking off to us. Once the vibrator is fully entered me, I just started panting.

Quackity's POV

George's moans are just turning me on right now. He looks so cute I can't help myself. I was admiring George so much I didn't even realize Karl was right behind me with a vibrator as well. He lines it up with my hole and I just gasp. George starts touching my body with his fingertips. While he's doing that, Karl slowly enters the vibrator in me. I start moaning loudly, I soon felt kisses on my neck and back. I was in paradise. The vibrator fully entered and now, George is kissing me. George stops kissing me and turns to Karl that's in the middle of the bed.

Karl's POV

I saw them both look at me. George attacks my lips while Quackity goes for my body. Quackity takes off my shorts leaving me exposed as well. I'm much more sensitive then they are, I hope I'm not too loud. Quackity puts the vibrator near my hole teasing me a bit. "Raven, please!" I say whimpering.

(Just in case your songs finished. "Sex Trip by Jay Park and Take it slow (Remix) by Majestic J and Maejor")

He inserts the vibrator and I start moaning louder than both of them. George starts touching my body as well that just sends me. I feel Quackity attack my back while George goes for my neck. I try to hold back my moans but one of them catches me. "Ah ah ah, we want to hear all your pretty sounds," Zachary said. Quackity finished inserting the vibrator into me. I sit on Quackity's lap while George is in front of me. I was just about to recover when I feel a rush of vibration through my body.