Story Chapter: Quackity x Everyone

Someone wanted a continuation:

So I must comply UwU

(Song recommendation: "Brutal by Olivia Rodrigo")

Quackity's POV

I haven't left the room since that day. I haven't eaten, or moved from this spot. They couldn't get in either 'cause I locked the door. They tried everything, I even cancelled work for a while because of it. I noticed my collar was slowly turning red, it means I'll be on the instincts of an actual animal soon. I actually don't care, I'm hurt... When you cheat on your mate/s a punishment is issued for you. You would loose your animal characteristics and be stripped of the title of their mate.

You just turn into a regular human, you loose all the perks of being a hybrid. I don't want to loose that neither do I want to cheat on them. I'm just a little disappointed that they would think I would do such a thing. I forgive them but I don't at the same time. I should at least try and maintain myself so I don't go rabid... I got up, fluffled up my wings and glided down to the ground. I walk over to the bathe and I transform back. I turn on the water and wait for it to turn to a temperature I want.

I wasn't wearing clothes anyway, so I dipped my body in. All my muscles relaxed and I sighed. I then clean my wings, tail and my body thoroughly. I haven't washed up in a while so I had to. After I finished my hair and face wasn't oily anymore. My wings turned golden yellow, their original colour. I saw that the red parts of my collar has decreased a lot but it's still there. I get out of the bathe and dry myself. I should go out right? But I still don't want to face them.

I go near the door and sense to see if anyone is near me. Three people were in the other bedroom but where is the fourth person? I then feel his presence right outside the door. "Quackity..." Dream said in a low voice but loud enough for me to hear. "What...?" I asked. "Can you come out please, we are worried for you. It's been a week..." He said. I gently rest my head on the door. I don't know what to do, I want to run to him and be embraced but part of me doesn't want anything to do with him.

I sigh choke down my hatred and open the door. I then rest my head on his chest, he then slowly wrapped his arms around me. I'm not the type of person to cry and I never want to be but right now I want to cry. I then turn into a chick and sit on the ground giving sad chirps. I didn't want to cry as a human, so why not cry as a chick. Dream kneeled down, picked me up and pulled me near his chest. I then nuzzled against him crying. "Let's get you something to eat alright?" Dream said petting my head.

(Song recommendation: "Dance in the dark by Au/Ra")

He carried me to the kitchen and placed me down. I made a sad cry, I didn't want him to leave... He then picked my up and placed me on his head. He did what he needed to do, making me some food to eat. He made two seperate plates, one with animal food and the other with human food. Hybrids depending on the kind has multiple stomachs. I have a chick's stomach and the stomach of a human, so I eat twice as much.

He rests both of the plates down on the counter, he then takes me from his hair placing me on the counter. He then takes his pointer finger and pushes me over to my hybrid food. I didn't want to eat right now, I want comfort. He knows what I want but he's more concerned about my needs. I shook my head and gave a set sad chirps again. He sighed, "You have to eat Quackity, I'll give you what you want when you're done, alright?" He said.

I thought about it for a moment and decided to eat. He gave me berries and seeds, that had some water in the bowl so I would be hydrated at the same time. I finished eating it and walked over to him. He picked me up and lifted me up in the air a bit away from the counter. I then transform back into a human, my legs around his waist, arms and hands on his back with my head on his shoulders. He was lifting me up, carrying me. He then took one of his hands and rubbed my back then kissed my face all over.

I'll admit I missed this attention. I closed my eyes next thing I knew I felt another person kissing my face. I opened my eyes and looked over, it was Karl. I'm being pampered like a baby now.... I like it. I give a weak smile, Dream then rests me down on one of the chairs in front of my food. Karl then hugged me from behind, "I'm so so so so so sorry, what I've done is wrong," he said sadly. I take my free hand and run it through his hair while I ate.

I felt him smile, he snuggled into the touch. I finished eating and spun around in the chair, placing my head on Karl's chest. He wrapped his arms around me, rubbing my back as well. My wings then fluttered a bit and I transformed. Karl caught me in his hands and chuckled, I snuggled up in his hands. They were extremely warm, I ruffled up my feathers getting comfortable. I watched as he carried me to the room where George and Sapnap is.

They both sit up on the bed when they see me. They both looked relieved, Karl then placed me down in between them. They pet my head and constantly apologize. All four of them layed in the bed cuddling me. I was on Sapnap's chest in the middle. I then transform back with my head laying on his chest. I cling to him since he's warm and the rest of them cuddle up to us. I was the first one to fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------
Happy ever after lol :)