Chapter 10: The Tamer

(None of y'all guessed Dream's power so no shoutout for you Ū<Ū Smut and a fuck ton of it.)

Multiple POVs
Karl's POV

(Song recommendation: "Mr. Saxobeat (slowed + reverb)")

I wake up and I find myself snuggled up with George and Quackity. I get up and look around then I see the gaming chair spin around. Now Dream and I were looking at each other. Why do I suddenly want him? Like I have a craving for him. My body moves on it's own, I get up and walk over to him. He gets up from his chair and watches me. I walk over and place both of my hands on his shoulders. I then trail my fingers up all the way to his face.

I touch his face and then he places his hand over mine. He then pulls me closer to him and kisses me. We stay like that for a few moments. Then we depart and I just look up at him with seductive eyes. He chuckles and lifts me up by my thighs. He then takes me out of his room and back into mine. He lays me on the bed and towers over me. Showering kisses on me and I fall into it. He then started tracing his fingers down my body.

He stops kissing me for a second and I whine from the lost of touch. He then takes off both of our shirts and started kissing me again. His tongue enter my mouth this time and I moan a little. He explores my mouth then sucks my tongue. He kisses me again pulling down my shorts and my boxers. He then took off his pants and boxers. I then smell a scent of rasberries and honey. My body felt hot and I felt spikes of pleasure in my stomach.

I muffle my moans and look up at Dream who is just smiling at me. He then places 3 fingers near my mouth. I suck on them until he feels like they are coated enough. He then put one finger in, I moan then I feel a second and a third slide in. I moan a bit louder, then I feel his fingers move. I couldn't contain myself, he then kisses my neck. He continued to move his fingers while I moan. He then takes them out and I pant for a bit.

I then feel his member near my entrance. He slowly inserts it in me, and I'm trying to hold back my moans. I start feeling every inch, my eyes rolled in the back of my head and I felt drool leave my mouth. He slammed the last bit of his dick that didn't enter into me. I moan so loudly, what is going on? I feel like I'm on cloud 9... He then waits for me to adjust a bit and he starts moving. First he was moving slow and gentle then he slowly started to get rougher.

"Dream~" I moan out as he increases his speed. He let's out a slight hum, I couldn't look at him to see his face. I arch my back and throw my head back. I moan even louder, this is too much for me. "C-Cumin-" I get cut off by Dream slamming into me. I moan even louder and I dig my nails into his arms. I quirm a bit but he keeps me still, he keeps getting rougher and rougher. He's sending me into a frenzy, I moan louder than I ever had before.

"Dream~" I moan out while coming. I pant as a felt release, I didn't feel him cum though. I look at him and he kisses my neck. Then he starts thrusting in my again and I moan even louder. I'm over stimulated, I never knew I could moan this loud. I was a mess under him and I loved every bit of it. I cum again and I start panting. Before he let me catch my breath he moved again.

My breath hitched and I dug my nails into him. More drool then runs down my face and my eyes roll to the back of my head while I arch my back. I moan even louder, how is this even possible? He makes me feel so good... He then starts slamming into me and I was ecstatic. I started moan screaming, I looked Dream in the eyes and I watched it went from Green to Purple. H-He can't be can he? He's a- before I could continue my thought I cum again.

This time Dream cums as well and I feel my body grow hotter. I start panting non-stop as he stays in me. I then calm down a bit and the next thing I knew I felt a bell collar around my neck. Four bells also appeared on my ears, two on each ear. He then exits me and watches me as I catch the rest of my breaths. He than places his hands on my waist and presses both of his thumbs on my lower stomach. I then feel my body grow even hotter. My collar turned from purple to green along with the bell strings.