Chapter 6: The Move

(I'll be putting this story on pause for a little while. My apologies, it's hard to work on two stories at once. I'll come back to this when I finish with the other book.)

George's POV

It's been 3 days since our last job. During those 3 days we decided to take a break from work. We've been spending time with each other. I'm still a bit sore from back then. Suddenly my phone starts to ring. "Hello," I said picking up. "Hello George, I hope you don't mind the sudden call. But we are going to have to move You, Karl and Quackity to our club in Florida. Since we are low on staff there and no worries the pay will still be the same." The voice said. "Yes I understand," I replied. "Good, how soon are you three able to move?" The voice asked.

"Hmm... By next week," I replied. "That works for me, hope to hear from you soon," the voice said. "Thank you, you too," I responded. They hung up the phone. I look around to see where Karl and Quackity are. "Quackity? Karl?" I asked, I went upstairs and called their name again. "Over here!" Karl said in the bedroom. I walk up to the door and open it. I see Karl and Quackity on the bed, with their phones.

"The boss called, said we have to move locations. Missing workers in Florida so we are standing in," I said. They both jumped up and looked at me. Quackity said, "Well I guess we have to buy or get a house then?" I sigh and said, "We might have to move in with Sapnap and Dream." They both nodded their heads. I grab my phone from my pocket and dial Dream.

"Hello," Dream said.
"Hello Dream!" I replied.
"What's up George?" He asked.
I sigh and said, "Our job requests for us to go to Florida so you'll be seeing us soon."
"That's so cool! You guys have a place to stay? Oh, oh, oh, we can be roomates!" He replied.
I laugh and said, "That would be great thank you!"
"When will you guys be coming?" He asked.
"By at least next week, we'll be sending you our things for the time being. Is that okay?" I asked.
"Yeah sure, I don't mind. We only have one spare room though... Are you guys okay with that?" He asked.
"Yes we don't mind. Don't worry about us, Dream. Thank you again! We should get packing now, sorry to bother you." I replied.
"No problem at all, see you soon," he said.

I hung up the phone and looked at them. "That's how you get a place to stay. Take notes," I said jokingly giggling. They both chuckle at my joke. I like packing early, it makes me feel secure. I immediately started packing things that I need to send to their house. It took me two days to back everything but I did it. Now we all pack our own individual suitcases. I made the safe bet to not pack our stripper clothes and toys in the packages I sent to them.

So all the stripper wear goes into these suitcases. Shoes and all go in, I had two for my clothes and two for my shoes. A lot of clothes right? Nothing compared to Quackity and Karl who had to separately pack their clothes and toys. "You guys have no shame with those toys?" I asked. Quackity looked at me with a smile, "These same toys, made you moan like a slut. So I suggest you shut the fuck up." I looked the other way in embarrassment, he was right.

Karl started to laugh at me and Quackity followed suit. It was even more embarrassing that they were laughing at me. I scoffed, rolled my eyes and continued packing up. It took us 2 days to pack all of our clothes, now it's moving day. We had to take two cars instead of one. Karl's driving the first one while Quackity's driving the other one. All the suitcases are in Quackity's care while one or two is in Karl's. When we finished loading up the cars, I had to pick between Karl or Quackity's car.

I chose Karl's, when I did that Quackity wiped a fake tear and gave us a middle finger. We all laughed and walked to the cars. We agreed to call each other in the car so we all could laugh and talk to each other. It takes 35 hours to get to Florida so we will be on the road for 2 days at most. So far out of the 35 hours we drove 11 hours. We left at 5AM and now it's 4PM. We took a break along the way to get food and use the restroom. Now I'm hungry again. I sigh and say, "Baby, I'm hungry again."

Karl smiles at me and says, "Hear that Big Q, another stop." I hear Quackity sigh, "Fuckin finally, I was getting a bit tired." We both laughed and rolled into a In-N-Out. (I've never been. How is it?) We all ordered our food from the drive through and go up to the window. "Here is your order, that will be $24.95," the worker said handing us our meal. I pull 25 out of my wallet and hand it to Karl. He pays, hands me back my money and my meal.

He drives forward so Big Q can collect his meal. We park in the parking lot and begin to eat. After I finish I get out the car and start stretching. Quackity and Karl do the same then they sigh. "We should find a hotel or motel now," Quackity said. I nod my head grab my phone and look at the maps app. "The nearest hotel with a good rating is 35 minutes away," I said looking up at them both. They nod their heads and I call the number on my phone. I tell them that we are coming for a room and they said they have one available. I agree and hang up the phone. "We are lucky, we booked their last room," Karl and Quackity smiled and sighed.

We all get into our cars and start driving towards the hotel. We make it there, check in and sleep there for the night. We drive until we are 1½ hours left. I pick up my phone and tell Dream we are almost there. It's late at night now, 3AM maybe? I forgot to check the time, it's so late and I'm so tired. I can tell Karl's fighting sleep as well. I try to keep both of them awake by holding conversations but there social batteries are so low. I leave them be and we still make it there safely.

Dream greeted us at the door and guided Karl and Quackity into the guest room. Since I'm not tired, I decide to bring in all of our suitcases. Dream helped me since Sapnap was asleep. We talked for a little before we both headed off for the night.

(I'll be putting this story on pause for a little while. My apologies, it's hard to work on two stories at once. I'll come back to this when I finish with the other book. If you wanna read it: "Tommy Adopted AU Karlnapity" or click my profile and check out my other stories. See you guys soon :) )