Chapter 5: The Big Job

Multiple POVs
George's POV

(Fuck ton of smut 😃😃 Horny bitches)

(Song recommended: "Lil Nas X - Montero -Satan's extended version slow + reverb)

I wake up and look at the time. "5 o'clock? That's quite early..." I said to myself. I get up and back our bags, afterwards I put them in the car. I walk back in the house and realize I can't fall asleep. "I shouldn't wake those two huh?" I thought to myself. I open up my phone and spend some time on it. Suddenly I feel a hand around my mouth, two hands on my waist and a blindfold on my eyes.

Next thing I know I feel kisses on my neck, I try to fight back but they held me still. Suddenly I feel I choker around my neck and the sound of... A chain? Suddenly the chain was pulled and I was on my knees. "Look how cute you are George," Quackity said. I sighed in relief, "You guys both scared me, I-" before I got to finish Quackity interrupted me. "I didn't give you permission to speak, slut!" He said sternly. I immediately stopped talking, he overpowers me in many different ways. I loved it.

He brings up my face and he begins kissing me. "I want in on the snack too," Karl said. He started taking off my button up pj's while kissing my neck and back. Quackity breaks the kiss and says, "We don't forgive you for yesterday George....a severe punishment is what you need." I started to shiver by his words, "We have work in a few hours, if an apology is what you want I can-" I said before I was cut off by Quackity pulling my chain.

"Do you think just a simple sorry will do George?..." He asked. I couldn't say anything, I didn't know what to say then I felt a tug on my chain. "Answer when I'm speaking to you!" Quackity said sternly. "Y-Yes, i-im sorry," I said. He scoffed and said, "Mind if I take him first Karl?" Karl giggled and said, "Sure, I'll take him when he's more obedient..."

Quackity pulls me up, takes me upstairs and closes the door. He pushed me towards the bed and I fall on my knees. "Not so rough please," I begged. "Sluts don't get to choose what happens," he said, "Now get on the bed George.." I got up and got on the bed, "All fours now!" He said sternly. "Q-Quackity-" I tried to reason with him. "Did I stutter?" He asked. That sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. Quackity is being so hot, it's so hard to take this as a punishment.. I do as told. He pulls down my pants and boxers leaving me exposed.

(Song ended? Recommended: "jvla - such a whore // slowed & reverb")

I hear a drawer being opened and the next thing I knew something was in my ass. Before I could ask what it was, it started vibrating. I start moaning and I'm struggling to keep this position now. The intensity keeps getting higher and higher, I couldn't take it anymore. My arms went limp and the only thing in the air was my ass. Then I felt something else go in my hole, it started vibrating as well. Two vibrators? One intensity was higher then the other, this sent me. I started moaning loudly, just as loud as Karl does.

"So noisy.." Quackity said, he doesn't sound pleased at all. Next thing I knew something long was in my mouth. "Since you can make all that noise, put that mouth of yours to good use huh?" Quackity said moving my head up and down. I heard him press a button and suddenly the vibrators in my were going crazy. Quackity keeps getting faster and faster with my mouth. "You're such a whore George," he said. He's not wrong I am one...

He came in my mouth and I came at the same time. "Drink it all. Maybe I'll forgive you for cumming without permission." He said sternly. I do as told and drink it all, it tasted salty but sweet at the same time. He took his member out of my mouth and pressed a button. Both vibrators both went to their highest levels. I start moaning like crazy again. I then feel another toy enter me and it starts pushing the vibrators in deeper. One of them was above my prostate.