Chapter 4.5: Side Story

I bet your wondering about Dream and Sapnap huh? Well have a filler chapter :D

Multiple POVs
Dream's POV

George always tells me has work. Especially midday to late night. I've always wondered what he worked as but whenever I asked he would always avoid my questions. I sigh and get up from my gaming chair. I walk over to Sapnap's room and knock. "Come in," he yells. I open the door and walk over to him to see what he's doing. "What ya up to?" I asked. He replied, "I'm thinking of video and stream ideas. What's wrong?" I sigh and say, "George moved to the US but he's always busy with work." He turns in his chair to face me. He gets up and walks over to me.

I back away a bit, "Dude what are you doing?" I asked keeping my distance. I backed into a wall and he puts a hand stopping me from leaving. "What the hell Sapnap?!" I yelled. I can hear him murmuring something. "Speak louder I can't hear you," I said. "It's always George this and George that. He has his own life to live and we do as well. When will you stop looking at him and look at me instead!" He yelled. He immediately covered his mouth and walked away.

Before he could I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I asked. He scoffed and said, "I doubt you'll even return my feelings..." I raise his head to look at me in the eyes. I kiss his lips, he looked shocked at first but immediately fell into it. I broke apart the kiss and he just looks at me, "I thought you liked George..." I chuckled and said, "Well I like Karl, Quackity, you and George. If I'm fully honest...."

"You too?" He asked. I nod my head in response, he sighed and said, "I thought I was the only one.." He breaks the hug and said, "Well what does this mean for us..." I look at him and say, "Well when we see them, we'll asked if they want to join our relationship. If they decline at least we have each other right?" He nodded his head and went back to his chair, "Now leave my room, so I could work" he said. I chuckled and left the room.

Just a mini thing. I'll have a chapter out just now. Horny ass mfs y'all needed a break from 3 chapters in a row of smut. 😃 While y'all here, y'all heard of corpses new song. 😩😩 That slaps oml. "Hot Demon B!tches Near U!!!" Is the name. Thank me later if you didn't know about it. I would get railed to that song I will not lie. 😃😃