Ships: Quackity x Everyone

Recommended by:

(Song recommendation: "No guidance by Thybxlle")

Quackity's POV

It was a boring day at the club today, I wanted something entertaining to do. "Hey sweetheart, wanna hang with me and my friends for a little while," A man and his friends walked up to me and said. I have nothing better to do, "Of course dear," I said standing up and walking over. "Where to?" I asked with one hand on my hip, smirking. "We rented a booth, this way," he said. They all walked and I followed, I can see George and Karl eyeing me down.

I look over and smile, I can tell George got upset from that action but why? We all laugh and hang out for a while, we even played a few card games with each other. Of course I won every game. I check my watch for the time, "Ah, my shift is over," I said out loud. "Aww we were about to start another round," One of the guys said. I chuckle, "Maybe next time!" I said. I get up and wave them off, they wave me back and I make my way over to George.

He looked me up and down and walked away. Weird.... I get my money for the night, two bags for me. I go in the driver's seat of the car and wait for them. They both enter the car after putting their money in the trunk. They usually start up a conversation about how their night was but this time they are both silent. I start up the car but before I even take off, I look back at them. "You guys okay?" I asked. "Peachy," Karl said. I shrug and take off, maybe they had a bad night?