Ships: Dream x Karl

Requested by:

(Song recommendation: "I wanna be your slave by Måneskin (slowed + reverb) ")

Karl's POV

I was bored, extremely bored. I wanted Dream but he was streaming. I wanted attention, I wanted to bother him. I walk from the garden all the way to his room. I don't bother to knock and just walk in. He glanced over at me, smiled and turned back to his chat. I than transformed into a sheep and walked over to him. He lifted me up placing me on his lap. "How about we just chat for now, huh stream?" He said exiting his game.

He then ran his hands through my fur and I just purred. "Thank you for the dono, 'What's that purring sound?'" He read. He chuckled and said, "The purring is coming from my mate!" I then get up and look at his screen. I saw that the chat was saying "aww" or "that's cute" or "can we see them?". Dream and I just giggled, I then transform back and now I'm sitting on his lap. He places a hand on my waist making sure I don't fall forward too much.

"Wanna say hello?" He asked. "Hello!" I said excitingly. I saw chat going crazy and I just laughed. I saw the awws in chat and I slowly got embarrassed. "Aww your embarrassed," Dream teased. "S-Shut up," I said with nervous giggles. I then layed back in his chest and buried my face. "He's shy chat," he said stroking my hair. I then purr again, nuzzling into his chest.

He was continuing with his stream but I was feeling naughty today. I then turn into a sheep and go under his desk. I transform back and rest my head on his thigh. I then start massaging his thighs, slowly inching closer to his crotch. I can tell he's enjoying the massage but he doesn't notice my intentions. I keep it up for a little while but still no response. I huffed and pouted, if he doesn't give me the attention I want then I'll force it.

I then grip onto the waistband of his sweatpants. He then grabbed my wrist and asked, "Will you be willing to pay the consequences for that?" He raised an eyebrow and looked down at me. Is he challenging me? I grit my teeth and he releases my hand. I then look him in the eyes and he was surprised but he smirked. I then pull down his waistband exposing his boxers a bit. I then pull down his boxers a bit and grip onto his member.

He let out a sigh, I then licked the tip. Teasing him a bit, he doesn't seem amused by that. I then start kissing and licking different parts of his dick. He would let out satisfied sighs and huffs. I then took as much as I could of him in my mouth. I then bobbed my head, using my tongue and all. I can tell he muted his stream mic, he's now looking at me. I then take the rest of him and he let out a little moan. I keep bobbing my head, taking in all of him. I then begin sucking down on him and he's starting to get into it. I can see him covering his mouth and looking down at me.

His cheeks were pink and he seems to be enjoying it. He then ran his hands through my hair. I then lift up my skirt pulling down my boxers a bit. I then stroke myself while taking him. Dream then grips my hair, moving me at the pace he wants it. Abusing my throat entirely, I then let out little moans in response. I then picked up the pace on my dick. I never knew my hand could move so fast.

I then cum causing me to moan on his dick. The vibration caused him to cum instantly. He slightly lightened his grip on me and he was catching his breathe. I drank all the liquids that were in my mouth and then bobbed my head again before he could recover. He threw his head back and grunted. Now that I know what he likes I can pleasure him more. I pick up the pace and take him in all the way.

He moans, huffs and grunts with every bob. He then cums again in my mouth, there was more liquid this time. I still drink it all and pull my head off his dick. I gasp for air a bit before looking up at him. He was steadying his breathe and he looked at me. "Naughty," he said before turning back on his mic and ending his stream. He then got out of his chair and crawled under the desk. "Ever been railed under a desk?" He asked. "No," I replied. "First time for everything right?" He said releasing his scent.

(Song recommendation: "Into it by Chase Atlantic (slowed + reverb)")

My body grew hot, "I don't like being teased," he said in a strict voice. He intensified the scent causing my body to go crazy. He just watched me with a smile, "M-Master~" I moaned out. He let out a hum, "Beg," he demanded. "Please fuck me~" I whined. He then layed me on my back and slammed into my body. I moaned loudly and threw my head back. I closed my eyes and moaned as he pounded into me. "So, so naughty~" he said in a low voice.

That turned me on even more. Then my neck bell rang sending vibrations through my body. Drool was running down my face and my eyes rolled back. "F-Forgive me~" I moaned out. He then hit my prostate causing me to arch my back and stick out my tongue. "Wow what a slutty expression. You don't seem sorry, you seem to be enjoying every bit of it," he said. He than got rougher and faster, I couldn't take it anymore. I cum but he kept going, I moaned even louder from overstimulation.

He then placed his hands on my stomach, pressing down his thumbs on my sweet spot. I moaned even louder, "Dream~"
He continuously pounded into me. I cum again but he kept going. Round after round again and again. I then cum for the last time and he came as well. He filled me to the brim, it was so hot. I grunt as I take everything, he then pulls out of me and kisses my body. While he was doing that he even massaged my thighs.

I was still trying to recover from all of this. He finished up with me and I felt my stomach grow hot.... I then transform into a sheep and let him take me to the bathroom. He warms up the water and rests my hooves in there. I then allowed him to gently place me down into the water. He removes his clothes and hops in with me. I then walk over to him and lay on his thigh. He picks me up and nuzzled into my nose, I nuzzle him back.

He then washes me and himself, afterwards he rinses the both of us. I still feel the heat in my stomach... I shrug it off as nothing. Dream then drains the tub, picks me up and takes us both out. He places me on the counter to go grab the towels. I then transform back and he passed me my towel. I dry myself and my hair, then wrap the towel around my waist. I then walk out the room, getting a pair of boxers and grabbing one of Dream's hoodies.

I then climb into the bed and lay there. I then look at Dream, who was cleaning a bit. I want him to stay with me, I wait until he finishes. I whimper and he looks in my direction. I make grabby hands towards him and he chuckles. He walks towards me and lays in the bed, he then places his arms around my waist.  I then fall asleep once I got comfortable. I became clingy to Dream after that, have I reached my clingy arc now?

-------------------------------------------
Maybe it's something more Karl ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Any requests or I can go on with the stories I have planned? Up to you guys.