Ships: Dream x Karl

Karl's POV

(Song recommendation: "Woman by Doja Cat (slowed + reverb)")

It was Dream and I home today, the other 3 went out to the store. I didn't feel like going out, just wanted to stay home and be warm. I went into Dream's room, he was live so he was talking to his chat. I don't mind, I lay in his bed and turn into a baby sheep. I then curl up in the sheets and fall asleep. I wake up and I feel Dream petting me. Once he realized that I was awake, he picked me up and put me on his lap. He kept petting me though and all I did was purr.

I then let out a sheep noice and he chuckles. He then lifts me up, face to face, I then transform back and look at him, tilting my head. He then moves his hands down my body, I shiver a bit. I then cuddle up next to him, he's really warm. I nuzzle into his chest, and he puts his hands through my hair. He then takes his other hand and grabs my chin pulling me into a kiss. I let out a hum and kiss him back. We then fall back on the bed, but we are still kissing.

Now I feel the urge to have more of him. He then pulls away from the kiss and smiles. He got off from on top of me and gets off the bed going to leave the room. Before he does I grab his shirt, he stops and looks back at me. He raised an eyebrow but still smiled non the less. "I-I want you..." I said in a low voice but he can still hear me. I look away with a pink tint staining my cheeks.

He then moved to the bed again and pinned me down kissing me. I fall into it instantly, he takes off my crop top and shorts. He then takes off his shorts and sweater. I just stare at his body, his body is so muscular but also soft to touch. "You're staring," Dream said. I look up at him and I see him smiling, I look away from him with blush on my cheeks. He chuckles than kisses my neck, I let out a satisfied sigh as he continued marking my body.

He then puts 3 fingers near my mouth and I suck on them. He takes them out when he feels like they are coated enough. He then starts inserting his fingers one after the other. I moan for each finger he put in, he then starts thrusting his fingers. I moan even louder, I can feel his fingers deep inside. He then pulls them out and I start panting. He let's out a hum, he moves over to my ear and starts kissing it. He then showered me with compliments, my stomach was spiking with pleasure.

He then lifts up my thighs and aligns himself to me. He then presses down on my stomach and enters me. I moan out, and I squirm a bit. He then enters me completely and I'm just panting. He then leans down and towers over me. I rest my hands on his upper arm, and I look at his eyes. I then start smelling raspberry and honey, then my body starts growing hotter. I let out a whine and squirm a bit.

"Calm down, baby," he said kissing my cheek. That's a difficult thing to do when your body wants to be fucked out of oblivion. I whimper once more and he starts thrusting in me. Before I could moan, he kisses me. He got entrance into my mouth and his tongue was exploring every inch. I then feel him thrust into me faster and I feel my eyes roll to the back of my head.

(Song ended? Recommend: "Need to know by Doja Cat (slowed + reverb)

He then hits my prostate and I depart from the kiss moaning loudly. My head throws back and I'm gasping as he starts getting rougher. "D-Dream~" I moan out, he hums and stops thrusting. I starts panting and I look at him, "Tell me what do you want?" He asked raising an eyebrow with a smirk. "Y-You. I want m-more please," I said in between pants. He then started kissing me again, thrusting even faster and harder into me.

I moan into the kiss, after a few more thrusts I cum instantly. But he keeps going, now I'm in a frenzy. He stops kissing me and kisses my neck as he continuously rams into me. I start moaning like a mad man, I couldn't stop myself. He then hits my prostate again, "N-Not there!" I scream out as he abuses it. He leaves marks over my neck and increases his speed again.

I know I'm a sheep and everything is supposed to be gentle but I really like it rough right now. I then hear my neck bell start to ring and I get vibrations of pleasure through my body. I scream and cum again, this time Dream cums with me. I then feel liquid enter my body, Dream sighs and looks at me. Drool was down my face and I was trying to recover from the pleasure.

He then thrusted once more before pulling out of me. "I-I'm tired," I say as I transform into a sheep. Before I could curl up he picks me up in his arms and carries me to the bathroom. He carried me in one arm then turns on the water and I cuddle up in his arm. He then dips me into the water, but I got startled. I made a loud sheep noise and he immediately pulled me to him. "I'm sorry did I scare you?" He asked. I nod my head and he rubs my fur.

He then enters the water with me in his arms. He gently rests me down into the water. I dip my hoof into it and then I get out of his grip and dropped down. Splashing water on the both of us. He laughs while I make some sheep noises. I can't talk in this form but I can understand him and other hybrids. I feel too tired to change back into a human. I start walking over to the shallow part of the water but Dream grabs me and lathers me in soap. He cleaned all of my fluffy fur then rinsed me off.

"Clean boi" Dream said with a wheeze. I giggle and then walk over to the shallow part and lay down. I curl up into a ball and I start to get lost in my mind. Ever since Dream tamed me I've been more tired, especially after I come home from work. I was never able to access my second form until Dream came. I thought I would be a bit bigger but I'm just a baby sheep. That's kinda disheartening in full honesty. I looked up something else on the internet too, apparently when you found your tamer. If they have one or more hybrids they can breed you all together.

Apparently every hybrid is vulnerable, even a top can become pregnant. I couldn't find anything about a tamer being able to impregnate us... But now I feel so needy for him. It's like I can't stop myself at all, I want him more and more. I always want Sapnap, Quackity and George more. My craving for them will never stop... Suddenly I feel Dream tap my fur, I look up and I see him smiling at me.

I love when he smiles. He lifts me out of the tub and wraps me in a towel. He then rests me down in the sink so I don't drip everywhere. He then puts on his clothes and takes a comb along with a blow dryer. It's also a tamers job to take care of their hybrids. If he doesn't then we tend to get hostile towards him. "Why do I feel like he's my sugar daddy?..." I say to myself. "Maybe I am," Dream said combing my hair.

I freeze, "You heard me?" I asked but it was a sheep noise I let out. He nodded his head, "My mother was a sheep so I can understand you," he said. He then combs out all of my hair and blow dries it. I feel extra fluffy now, I shake my fur a bit and he laughs. I hop out of the sink, on the toilet seat cover to the floor and walked away. "Thank you Dream!" I say turning around and walking backwards. "You're welcome!" He says putting everything away.

I then make my way under the bed and stay there. The floor is carpet so their is really no dust in here. "Karl, come," he said. "I wanna stay here..." I whine. "I just cleaned you, get out from there," he said. I sighed and got out from under there. I walked over to his closet and pulled one of his hoodies down. I crawl into it and transform back. I'm only 5'10 and he's 6'2 so the sweater is pretty big on me.

It covers all the way to my knees, god I feel short. I transform back and I hop on his gaming chair. He comes near the chair, picks me up and sits down, resting me on his lap. He then does his work while he pets my fur.

-------------------------------------------
Your fluff and smut. You guys can make suggestions so flood my notifications 😅 Which ship do you want to see next?