the scariest day of their lives

*The first chapter of this new book! I hope this book lives to expectations of incredible Biden family fanfic on this app and on other platforms! I hope you guys enjoy! Check out my Kamala & Doug book as well!*

August 12th, 2021

Six of Joe and Jill's Secret Service team members delicately carry Jill down the stairs and to the five person paramedic crew that was called by them twenty minutes prior per Joe's request.

Last night, Joe and Jill happily went out on a date night to one of their favorite places to eat that is right near Camp David! Joe and Jill enjoyed some drinks and spicy foods, which is usually never a problem for either one of them. Until now.

However a few hours after Jill and Joe came home from their date night dinner, Jill began to experience some unusual stomach pains. Jill just chalked it off as indigestion or possible food poisoning.

But after a long restless night of stomach pain, body aches, being so uncomfortable and now unexplained bleeding from down there, Joe knew he needed help for Jill and he needed to get her help FAST!

The five paramedics begin to talk with Jill, asking about her symptoms and carefully doing her vitals.

Major runs over to the where the commotion, Joe and Jill are. Major never likes to be not by his owners' sides especially Jill. Major is extremely close to his Mom.

Major begins to bark loudly and even growl, being very protective of his two owners, especially Jill. The five paramedics stop what they are doing and try to get away from Major safely.

"EXCUSE ME! HELP HER! HELP HER, DAMNIT! WHY ARE YOU GUYS JUST STANDING AROUND? WE CALLED YOU GUYS FOR HELP!" Joe yells in ton of frustration, wondering why the paramedics stopped what they were doing and are not helping his sickly wife.

"Sir, we cannot help her until this dog is leashed or out of this room. It is a safety issue for all of us." A twenty something year old paramedic explains to Joe as he nearly hides from Major.

"OH FOR GOD SAKE! He ISN'T going to hurt any of you! Jeez the press made Major this evil dog he isn't! He is protective like every other dog in America!" Joe rambles on, irritated at the paramedics being terrified of his dog.

"Joe! Joe! Please stop yelling, you are making my head pound!" Jill yells sternly to Joe as she carefully gets on the gurney and curls up in a ball, trying to cope with these agonizing pains.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm really sorry. It's going to be okay, I promise you! I promise you!" Joe says as he rubs Jill's forehead, moving her long blonde hair away from her crystal blue eyes and she tenderly kisses Jill a few times.

"Major! Come! Major! Come!" James, one of Jill's Secret Service Agents says, calling Major to him and he takes the active and hyper German Shepherd outside and distracts him by playing catch. 

Once the five paramedics know Major is out of the room and will not interrupt the care they will give to Jill, they begin to talk with Jill, give an IV started and checking her vitals again.

"I l-l-l-love you, Joey." Jill says with her speech shaking due to being in so much pain and not feeling well.

"I love you too, Jilly. I love you so much. Let's take you to the hospital now, okay?" Joe says as he slips on some shoes and puts a baseball cap on his head, ready to head out the door with Jill and the paramedics.

"Mr. President, you cannot go with your wife. It is a safety protocol we must strictly follow to keep you both safe." Owen, one of Joe's Secret Service Agents says causing to Joe to nearly snap.

All Joe wants to do right now is be with his ailing wife during one of the most scariest times of their lives up to this point. But because of Presidential protocol, he and Jill cannot ride in an ambulance together, it's just too dangerous.

Joe manages to calm himself down and he walks back over to the gurney where Jill is laying on, with a oxygen masks on her face, an IV on her arm and her being covered up with many blankets due to possible going into shock.

"J-J-Jilly, I'll be at the hospital with you as soon as I possibly can, okay? I get there before you know it and I'll never leave your side. I love you so much and everything is going to be just fine. The doctors at Walter Reed will figure out what's wrong, just like they did with me all of their years ago." Joe says as he softly kisses Jill's forehead, cheek and then he quickly takes off the oxygen mask to kiss Jill before putting it back on.

"Okay, Joey. And I love you too. Always." Jill says softly as she begins to shiver.

The paramedics quickly take Jill out of the Camp David house and load Jill up in the ambulance.

Joe runs over to the leader of Jill's Secret Service detail who is getting ready to head to the hospital with Jill. Joe has to pack up the rest of he and Jill's belongings and get Major back to the White House before heading to Walter Reed Hospital to be by Jill's side,   

"Timothy, listen to me and listen to me good. Tell the doctors to do everything and anything to help Jill and save her life. I know this is something serious and I need you to promise me you will advocate for her and make sure they do absolutely everything they can to help her. I-I-I can't lose Jill. I j-j-just can't." Joe says sternly to Timothy before almost bursting into tears.

"I promise, sir. I'll make sure the doctors will do absolutely every and any medical procedure that is needed to help Jill get better and keep her alive if it gets to that point." Timothy says to Joe.

"Thank you." Joe says to Timothy as Timothy gets his badge, weapons and other things they need to keep Jill safe and protected.

"James! Glen! Michael! Anthony! Ricky! Let's go! Let's go!" Timothy says as he and the rest of Jill's Secret Service detail all get in their cars and follow the ambulance to Walter Reed Hospital.

Joe watches the ambulance and Secret Service detail leave before he walks over to the couch and collapses onto it before crying and screaming his heart out into a pillow.

Nothing can happen to his Jilly, the love of his life and the life of his love. Not now. Not now.