babies' first snow!

*Joe, Jacob, Jill, Kamala, Devi, Doug, Ashley, Bonny, Eugenia and Howard all enjoy a fun snow day in Washington DC! Enjoy! ❄️☃️🌨*

January 3rd, 2022

Today has been a snowy day in Washington DC! Washington DC has gotten around 10 inches of snow and it is still snowing!

All of the roads up and down the East Coast are extremely messy, full of ice and just dangerous. So because of this, many senators, congressmen/women and others who work in Washington DC are unable to come into work. So due to the inclement weather, a lot of Washington DC is still closed for at least another day or two!

Ashley, Howard and their twin girls Eugenia and Bonny have been with Joe, Jacob and Jill at the White House ever since New Years Day when they all returned to Washington DC from Delaware.

Since the roads are too dangerous to travel, Ashley, Howard, Eugenia and Bonny will be staying at the White House a for little while longer. Jill and Joe don't mind this at all because they love to spend one on one time with Ashley and Howard and especially the girls!

Of course, since Joe is President and Kamala is Vice President, they don't have a day off. However, a lot of the events on their busy schedules have been canceled or rescheduled for another day!

Jill decided that the babies - Jacob, Eugenia, Bonny and Kamala and Doug's son Devi will have a fun snow day together!

Jacob, Eugenia and Bonny all woke up super early this morning, an hour earlier than usual! It was probably due to the bright snow coming through the nursery window.

Right now, Jill and Ashley are in the master bedroom getting Jacob, Eugenia and Bonny all bundled up in their little snowsuits!

"Who is excited for their first snow day? Who is excited? I am! I am!" Jill asks Jacob, Eugenia and Bonny in a babyfied voice, causing all three babies to smile and babble at her.

Bonny kicks her little legs while Eugenia plays with her fingers before putting them in her mouth.

"Are you teething, Eugenia? Do you have some teethies in there?" Jill says to Eugenia in a babyfied voice and Eugenia babbles back at her Nana.

"I think she is! She has been biting her fingers for a few days! Bonny isn't showing any signs of teething though." Ashley says to Jill with a grin.

"Every baby is different! Devi is teething too actually! I actually think he has a tooth that came in on the bottom! I'll ask Kamala when she, Doug and Devi come over today." Jill says as she gives Jacob, Bonny and Eugenia a kiss.

"Aw, they are coming over? That sounds fun!" Ashley asks with a cheeky smile.

"Yes! We can't have a first snow day with the babies without him! And plus we haven't seen them since Christmas so it's good to check up!" Jill says to Ashley with a grin.