meet the kreins

*Joe and Jill's daughter Ashley give birth to twin girls but nobody knows that yet 😉 Thank you to joebidenloving for helping me write this! Please send suggestions on what you want to see! Enjoy 💛

September 23rd, 2021

"President Joe Biden, First Lady Jill Biden and their one month son Jacob are leaving the White House as we speak to go to Pennsylvania to visit their daughter Ashley at the hospital. Ashley and her husband Howard Krein just welcomed their first child yesterday morning! Both mother and child are healthy and doing well according to a family source!" The reporter tells the camera as Joe, Jill and Jacob all leave the White House together.

Joe has his hand on the top of Jill's back while Jill cradles Jacob in her arms, shielding him from the cameras. Jill is extremely protective of Jacob and doesn't want him photographed constantly.

Joe stops to talk to the press for a few minutes while Jill watches proudly as she holds Jacob.

"Congratulations on the new grandchild, Mr. President and Madam First Lady!" One reporter says, causing Joe and Jill to both smile.

"Thank you very much!" Jill says with a grin, kissing Jacob's cheek and softly rubbing his back.

"Thank you! Both Jill and I are very excited to have another grandchild! We are also so happy and proud of our daughter Ashley and our son-in-law Howard. This baby was very wanted by them and she is finally here and perfect." Joe says as he smiles.

"Another granddaughter! How exciting!" A lady reporter says as she smiles.

"Baby girl's name is Eugenia Jill Krein! Eugenia is my late mother's middle name. All of the children in the family were very close with my mom, who they called Mom Mom. And of course Jill is after the First Lady. Jill is extremely honored to have Eugenia be named after her." Joe says as he looks at Jill with a grin and Jill smiles back.

"Don't get my crying already, Joe!" Jill says playfully causing the press to all laugh.

"How are Ashley and the baby doing?" A young reporter asks with a smile.

"Ashley is doing great! She had to have a c-section but she and Eugenia are healthy! We are so excited to see the three of them!" Jill says with a grin.

"And I know all of you are going to ask about Jacob. Jacob is doing great! He is enjoying being held by his Mom right now. He really loves being held by pretty much everyone. Actually, we are interrupting his name nap time right now so hopeful to be isnt grumpy when he sees his sister, brother-in-law and new niece." Joe says to the press.

Jill smiles as she rocks Jacob in her arms. Jacob's little foot sticks out of his blanket causing the press to awe loudly.

"Thank you everyone!" Joe says as he waves before he, Jill and Jacob all go on Marine One.

Joe, Jill and Jacob all walk over to Marine One and Joe helps Jill and Jacob all get in before waving to the press one more time!

Joe and Jill are both extremely excited to meet their brand new granddaughter, Eugenia Jill Krein. The last granddaughter that was born was Natalie, who was born in 2004!

However, Ashley and Howard have been keeping a huge secret from everyone, including both of their parents, siblings, uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews and nieces.

Yes, Ashley and Howard had a beautiful baby girl named Eugenia. However, Eugenia wasn't alone in the womb because she has a twin sister named Bonny.

Ashley and Howard thought it would be really fun and more exciting to keep the twin a secret and just talk about Eugenia.