easter roll!

*Joe, Jill, Jacob, Devi, Kamala, Doug and the whole Biden Harris family celebrate Easter together by attending the Easter roll! Thank you so much to ReneeThornton8 for helping me write this! Enjoy' 🐰*

April 18th, 2022

It's officially Easter Monday. After a 2 year hiatus, The White House Easter Egg Roll is back on the White House lawn! Joe, Jill, Jacob, Doug, Kamala, and Devi will all be attending.

They also invited some more special guests. Joe and Jill's daughter Ashley, her husband Howard, and their twin girls Eugenia and Bonny. Kamala's younger sister Maya, her husband Tony, their daughter (and Kamala's niece) Meena, her husband Nik, and their daughters Amara and Leela.

Also, the oldest Biden grandchild, Naomi, and her fiancé Peter Neal will be in attendance. Along with grandkids, Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie, Little Hunter, and daughter-in-laws Hallie and Kathleen.

The last ones are Joe and Jill's son Hunter, his wife Melissa, and their two sons Beau and Baby Joey (who was born on April 4th).

Right now at the White House, Joe, Jacob, Jill, Ashley, Howard, Eugenia, Bonny, Hunter, Beau, Melissa and baby Joey are all getting ready for the Easter Roll!

Hallie, Little Hunter, Natalie, Kathleen, Finnegan, Maisy, Naomi and Peter are on the way from Delaware and should be there soon!

Kamala, Devi, Doug, Maya, Tony, Meena, Nik, Amara and Leela are all getting ready at the Naval Observatory and will be over in a half hour.

Hunter is feeding baby Joey his morning bottle while Melissa is cutting up Beau's breakfast in small pieces for him.

Jill is feeding Jacob some baby food while Ashley and Howard are feeding Eugenia and Bonny some baby food!

"Mmm! Are the carrots yummy, Jakey? Are they yummy?" Jill asks Jacob in a babyfied voice, causing Jacob to smile.

"Baaaaa! Ma ma!" Jacob says as he claps his hands, wanting another bite of food.

"Aw, he says Mama now?" Ashley asks Jill with a grin.

"Yes, he said it before Dada, your dad was devastated about the news." Jill says playfully causing Hunter, Melissa, Ashley and Howard to all laugh.

"Oh shush! My Dada streak ended but that's okay. Jacob is such a special boy so it's perfectly fine." Joe says, kissing Jacob's head.

Jacob decides to hit the top of Joe's head with his hand and pull his hair.

"Ouch! Jacob, that hurt buddy!" Joe says painfully to Jacob.

"Now, Jakey. We don't hit Daddy or pull on his hair. That's not nice." Jill says in a babyfied voice and Jacob babbles in protest.

"I thought you could take it, Dad. You had four babies before Jacob and now nine grandchildren, so you're used to it now." Ashley says playfully to her dad while Eugenia and Bonny babble in agreement.

Joe playfully tickles Ashley in response to her playful banter, causing Ashley to laugh loudly.

"Nana! Pop! Mmm!" Beau says, enjoying his pancakes and has syrup all over his face.

"Are Nana's pancakes good? Nana makes the best pancakes, huh?" Joe says, kissing Beau's forehead.

"I'm so glad you love them, Beauy. I made them just for you!" Jill says, causing Beau to smile.

Joe then admires baby Joey who is in Hunter's arms finishing up his bottle. Baby Joey looks just like Hunter and has a swish of dark brown hair.

"How my newest grandson, Hunt?" Joe asks Hunter proudly.