meeting pope francis

Joe, Jill and Jacob all meet Pope Francis. Just imagine Joe and Jill met the Pope after Halloween! Thank you to joebidenloving for helping me write this! Enjoy!

November 2nd, 2021

"Are you ready to go, honey?" Joe asks Jill as he fixes his tie in the mirror.

"I'm ready! Sorry I took so long, I had to change Jacob's diaper." Jill says as she walks over to Joe with Jacob in her arms.

" Jill says as she walks over to Joe with Jacob in her arms

*Jill, Joe and Jacob's outfits*

"It's okay, honey. There is my beautiful wife and handsome little man!" Joe says as he picks up Jacob and holds him close to him.

"He is doing pretty good with the time change, thank goodness." Jill says as she kisses Joe and Joe kisses Jill back.

"I knew he would. Are you ready to meet Pope Francis? He is such a special man!" Joe says to Jacob in a babyfied voice as he smiles at Jacob.

Jacob smiles back at Jill and Joe causing the both of them to smile.

"Mr. President and Madam First Lady, are you two ready to go?" Michael asks Jill and Joe and they both nod at him.

Jill, Michael, Joe and Jacob all walk over to the motorcade that is waiting outside for the trio.

"Jacob can come meet the Pope, correct?" Jill asks Michael, making sure Jacob is allowed to come.

"Yes, he is allowed to come! I don't know if Pope Francis knows he is tagging along but it will be a nice surprise!" Michael says to Jill with a grin.

Jill, Joe and Jacob all get in the car and head to the Vatican!

Jacob manages to take a quick cat nap during the forty five minute drive to the Vatican.

"Look at him, so well rested. I wish I could sleep like that." Jill giggles quietly as she leans in to Joe.

Jill and Joe both admire Jacob, asleep in his car seat and Joe lays his arm around Jill's shoulders, kissing Jill's forehead.

"I'm pleased to inform you that you're equally as cute when you sleep." Joe whispers in Jill's ear and kisses her temple as Jill playfully hits Joe on the arm.

"Do you still watch me when I sleep?" Jill chuckles at Joe.

"I can't help it, baby. You look too beautiful when you're totally relaxed. I can't help myself." Joe says, pulling Jill in to a tight embrace and Jacob makes a little cry as he stirs awake.

"It's okay baby, it's okay. It's only five more minutes and we will be there. Mama's here, Mama's here. Don't cry, baby." Jill tries to comfort Jacob and strokes his feet.

"Look Jacob, we are closing in." Joe says, remembering the buildings from his last trip to the Vatican.

Joe takes Jacob's little hand and Jacob warps his fingers around Joe's index finger.