off home to the white house we go

*After a week in the hospital, Jill, Joe and baby Jacob are finally heading home! Thank you to joebidenloving for helping me! Enjoy! 💙

August 19th, 2021

Jill softly rocks Jacob in the rocking chair that is in her hospital room. Jill tenderly pats Jacob's back to help him burp after feeding him.

"You are such a good boy, Jakey! You drank your whole entire bottle for me! Yes! Yes, you did! Such a big boy. You are a going to be a big boy if you continue to drink your bottles like this!" Jill says in a whisper and in a babyfied voice as she burps Jacob on her shoulder.

After a minute of trying to burp him, Jacob finally burps and Jill giggles.

"Good boy! Good boy! Are you ready to go home? Your big fur brother Major is waiting for you! He has missed Daddy and I!" Jill says as she wipes Jacob's mouth with the burp cloth.

Jill is wearing a pair of black sweat pants and one of Joe's t-shirts as her going home outfit.

Jill NEVER EVER wears outfits like this out in public, especially now since she is First Lady, but Jill just doesn't want to put on any fancy clothes today.

Jill is still in lots of pain as she heals from her c-section and hysterectomy surgery.

Jill and Jacob carefully walk over to her hospital bed and she begins to change Jacob's outfit into his fun going home outfit that Maisy sent for Jacob, which is a onesie of Joe and gray pants.

*Jacob's going home outfit with gray pants*

Joe walks out of the hospital rooms bathroom, wearing Adidas black pants and is shirtless. Joe just took a shower and his hair is still a little wet.

"Hi, beautiful." Joe says as he smiles at Jill and kisses her cheek twice.

"Hi, honey." Jill says as she smiles ear to ear at Joe.

Joe then looks down on the hospital bed and he sees Jacob wearing his going home outfit and is wiggling around a little.

"Hi, buddy! Hi! I love your outfit! Your niece Maisy is the best, isn't she?" Joe says as Jacob coos at him causing Jill to smile.

Jill then realizes that Joe doesn't have a shirt on and panics a little, not wanting a picture of him shirtless coming out to public.

"JOE! Put a shirt on! What if the doctor or a nurse comes in here? Or the press!" Jill says to Joe, causing Joe to chuckle loudly.

"So? Fathers are shirtless all of the time, especially when they hold their newborn babies. I've been shirtless the whole time we have been here actually. And I know you like me like this." Joe says as Jill's cheeks blush a bright pink.

"Yeah, I do actually." Jill says, giggling as she places a hand on Joe's bare chest, her fingers curling in his chest hair.

"But you know, I only want you like this in private, my eyes only." Jill adds and winks at Joe.