a special + sweet mother's day

*Joe and Jacob celebrate Mother's Day with Jill! Please send suggestions! Thank you to ReneeThornton8 for helping me write this! Enjoy! ❤️

May 8th, 2022

Joe and Jacob are both in SUV called 'The Beast' and half of the presidential motorcade are heading to Joint Base Andrews to pick up Jill!

For the last few days (May 3rd - May 7th) Jill has been in Europe, going to Romania and Slovakia. Jill went to visit meet with U.S. service members, U.S. embassy personnel, displaced Ukrainian parents and children, humanitarian aid workers, and educators.

Then on the last day of the trip, Jill made an unannounced trip to Ukraine, to meet with the people as well as the ambassador to Ukraine!

Joe and Jacob have missed Jill dearly, the White House staff don't know which Biden missed her more.

But today is Mother's Day and Jill is finally home, which is making Joe and Jacob both happy.

"Baaa baaa!" Jacob says in his car seat as he smiles over at Joe.

Joe smiles back and kisses his son before rubbing his head.

"Whatcha saying? Hmm? Are you talking? Tell Mama that you learned to bark thanks for Commander and Major! Yeah!" Joe says as Jacob tried to bark again but he forgot.

"Ooooof! Oooof!" Jacob barks causing Joe to chuckle,

"You almost have it! Silly boy! You know Mommy is going to be mad at me for letting you go out in your pajamas! But you are stubborn just like both Mama and I." Joe says as he fixes Jacob's hair that was sticking up.

Jacob isn't a fan of hair brushing either so Joe tried his best without making the almost nine month old upset.

*Jacob's pajamas*

*Jacob's pajamas*

"Look, buddy! It's Andrew's Air Force Base. That's where the plane Mommy is gonna land!" Joe says to his son while pointing at the base.

"Ma Ma!" Jacob says as he claps his hands, a new skill he has learned!

"Yes! Mama! Today is Mother's Day! So we are going to give Mama a corsage like I always do for special holidays and events." Joe says with a grin at Jacob, getting the corsage out of the box.

"Ooooo!" Jacob says with his eyes open wide.

"It's pretty, isn't it?" Joe asks him again.

"We are almost there, Mr. President." Agent Brian says as he opens the curtain to talk to Joe and Jacob.

"Thank you, Brian. Jakey, we are almost there!" Joe says as Jacob babbles happily.

"Ma ma! Ma ma!" Jacob exclaims happily

"Well, it seems that my kids' streak of saying Dada first is just about over." Joe says with a somewhat sad tone.

"Da da!" Jacob says for the very first time causing Joe's face to light up in happiness.