finally seeing jill

*After a few hours of patiently and anxiously waiting, Joe can finally see Jill and Jill finally meets their baby boy! Thank you to joebidenloving for helping me out with this! Enjoy!*

August 12th, 2021 - 4:30pm

Joe is still in the NICU, bonding with his newborn baby boy that was born almost two hours ago!

Joe still can't believe that he is a father again, making him now a father of five and that Jill was even pregnant! Joe tries to figure out if Jill had any pregnancy symptoms these past nine months like she did with Ashley and Jill had none what so ever!

Joe is still patiently waiting to hear any type of news about Jill, he is getting a little worried since it has been over an hour since her emergency surgery, so he had one of his Secret Service agents check to see what it is going on.

Joe has fed the baby boy his first ever bottle and Joe and the baby were rocking in the rocking chair for a half an hour. Baby boy loves to be held and he loves to be rocked.

Right now, Joe is changing baby boy's diaper, his first ever poopy diaper which are usually very gross but Joe has done this four times before in the past so he knows exactly what to expect. 

"Are you ready to see your Mama? Yes! Yes! Yes! I'm ready to see Mama too. I miss her so so so much." Joe says softly in a babyfied as he changes the baby's diaper and kisses the baby all over.

Baby boy coos and looks around, showing Joe his bright blue eyes.

"You have Mama's bright blue eyes. Yes, you do. Mama is going to adore you and I know you are going to be a Mama's boy I can already tell!" Joe says in a babyfied voice at baby boy.

Just then, baby boy's nurse walks in to check in on him and to give Joe some great news.

"Mr. President! Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. Biden! Your wife Jill is now awake, up and doing really well! You and the baby can go be with her now in her room. Baby boy is all healthy and all of his tests came back perfect." The nurse says happily as she brings a mobile crib cart over for the baby to be pushed in.

"She is up now? Oh my goodness! Thank God!" Joe says as he face lights up in so much happiness and he tears up a little.

After several hours of agony, anxiety, tears and fear, Joe and Jill will finally be reunited with each other.

Joe finishes changing baby boy's diaper and the nurse checks his vitals one last time before she places him in his mobile crib.

Just then, two of Joe's Secret Agents walk into the tiny NICU room.

"Mr. President, Jill is now awake and is well. The doctor came in and talked to her. Timothy was with her when the doctor explained everything to her. James had to go home, his child is sick and Michael went down to the cafeteria to get everyone food." The first Secret Service agent says to Joe.

"Timothy told Glen and Anthony to call us but they didn't." The second Secret Service agent says to Joe.

"Damnit, Glen and Anthony! They had one job to do!" Joe says as he gets upset but tries to not to yell around baby boy and scare him.

The nurse tells Joe's two Secret Service agents where Jill's room is so they can take Joe and baby boy down.

Joe wraps baby boy in a white blanket and swaddles him up before giving the baby a kiss.

"You are a pro at this, Mr. Biden!" The nurse says happily to Joe.

"It's been a while since I did this! I'm surprised I remembered how to swaddle a baby." Joe says as he giggles.