1st christmas at the white house

*Joe and Jill celebrate Christmas with their family! Please send suggestions for this book as well as my Kamala and Doug book! Enjoy! 🎄🎅🏻🧑🏻‍🎄*

December 25th, 2021

Today is Christmas Day at the White House!

This will be Joe and Jill's first ever Christmas at the White House and they are very excited to have their two dogs Major and Commander, children Jacob, Hunter and Ashley, in-laws Melissa, Howard and Hallie and grandchildren Naomi with her fiancé Peter along with their dog Charlie, Finnegan, Maisy, Natalie, Little Hunter, baby Beau, Bonny and Eugenia!

Last night on Christmas Eve, all of the Biden's went over to the Naval Observatory to visit Kamala, Doug, Devi and their whole family to celebrate Christmas Eve together!

Kamala and Doug hosted a beautiful Christmas Eve dinner and gave all of the Biden's Christmas gifts since after all, both families are now one big ole family!

Kamala, Doug, Devi and the rest of the Harris-Emhoff family will be coming over to the White House for a special Christmas dinner in a few hours!

Joe, Jill, Jacob, Hunter, Melissa, Beau, Ashley, Eugenia, Bonny, Howard, Naomi, Peter, Finnegan, Maisy, Hallie, Natalie, Little Hunter, Major, Commander and Charlie have all woken up for the day and they all go into the Family Dining Room to have their Christmas tradition breakfast, which is Jill's egg sandwiches.

Joe and Naomi both feed the three dogs Major, Commander and Charlie a special breakfast, while Jacob, Eugenia and Bonny all enjoy their morning bottles.

Joe, Jill, Hunter, Melissa, Beau, Ashley, Howard, Naomi, Peter, Finnegan, Maisy, Hallie, Natalie and Little Hunter all sit around the dining room table and eat their egg sandwiches in their Christmas pajamas!

After everyone eats their breakfast, Joe, Jill, Jacob, Hunter, Melissa, Beau, Ashley, Eugenia, Bonny, Howard, Naomi, Peter, Finnegan, Maisy, Hallie, Natalie, Little Hunter, Major, Commander and Charlie all go to the living room to open up their Christmas presents from each other and Santa!

*Imagine there are two more stockings for Eugenia and Bonny*

Major, Commander and Charlie all run around and sniff the two Christmas trees happily, wagging their tails and barking in excitement.

"Look at the Christmas tree, pups! Aren't they so big and smell really really good?" Joe asks Major, Commander and Charlie as he pets the three dogs as they all walk around Joe and bark some more.

"I hope Commander doesn't pee on the Christmas tree, Mom and Dad!" Hunter says as he giggles loudly and he sits down next to Melissa on the couch.

"Oh gosh! Don't say that!" Ashley says as she giggles holding Eugnina in her arms and sits with Hunter and Melissa on the couch.

Howard smiles as he rocks an awake Bonny in his arms, standing near Ashley and Eugenia.