after the gala dinner

*Joe and Jill have a nice time after the gala dinner. Thank you to joebidenloving for helping me write this! Enjoy! 😘*

November 3rd, 2021

After wonderful and relaxing gala dinner with all of the G20 leaders and spouses, Jill and Joe are getting ready to head back to the hotel for the night.

Jill's top aide Michael has been babysitting Jacob back at the hotel, something she didn't really want to do but this gala dinner wasn't kid friendly let alone baby friendly.

Jill has been texting Michael most of the night, checking on Jacob as much as she can. Luckily, Jacob was good for Michael and Jacob is now fast asleep. 

Jill and Joe get in the SUV for the half hour drive to the hotel.

Joe lends Jill his hand as she gets seated in the car before walking back around to get in on the other side.

Jill and Joe lean back and let their shoulders drop as the doors are closed and Jill let's out a sigh of relief.

"Are you okay, honey?" Joe asks as he runs his hand over Jill's cheek.

"Yeah, I'm just so ready to head back to the hotel. I miss Jacob so terribly." Jill says, looking deep into Joe's bright blue eyes.

"Me too, baby. Me too." Joe says and leans into Jill.

Joe places a light kiss on Jill's temple and rubs his hand through her hair.

"You look so absolutely perfect and beautiful tonight, baby. This dress really shows off your figure in an utterly perfect way. I can't wait to have it on the floor." Joe whispers in Jill's ear and her cheeks blush.

*Jill and Joe's gala dinner outfits*

Jill hits Joe playfully on the leg and smiles.

"Calm down Joe, we're still in the car." Jill whispers back and bites her bottom lip.

"You are so sexy, Jill. I am such a lucky man. You were the sexiest wife at the gala tonight." Joe says as he begins to nibble on Jill's ear causing her to happily moan.

"Oh, Joey. Mmm. Wait until we get in the hotel." Jill moans happily and Joe smiles back.

"I love making you moan, Jilly." Joe says as he begins to kiss Jill and Jill kisses him back.

"I can't wait to see you without this dress on." Joe says as he wraps his arms around Jill's body, causing her to smile and moan happily.

"I might have hidden something underneath for only you to see." Jill whispers in Joe's ear as she pulls him closer.

"I can't wait to undress you, slide that zipper down, kiss your delicate shoulders, caress your perfect curves." Joe whispers between placing kisses on Jill's ear.