ashley's little surprise

*Looks like The Krein family is getting a little surprise!Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book! I need ideas! Enjoy! Love • Bree 🫶🏻*

December 4th, 2022
White House Residence

"Aaaaaaaa!" Bonny and Eugenia both squeal loudly as they play together and almost steal the toys from each other.

"Bon and Genie, share girlies! We need to share the toys with each other." Jill says with a grin as she sits on the floor as Bonny and Eugenia play!

"Naaa naaa!" Bonny says to Jill as she grabs Jill's hand to hold.

"Naaa!" Eugenia says as she giggles and smiles at Jill.

"Yes! I am Nana! Good girls!" Jill says, kissing Eugenia and Bonny's heads one by one.

"Let's try and share now, okay?" Jill says as Bonny and Eugenia both smile and go back to playing.

Meanwhile, Joe and Jacob are playing with some colorful blocks, stacking them up one by one.

"Uh oh!" Jacob says as the blocks fall down around him and Joe.

"Uh oh! The blocks all fell down! Let's build something else!" Joe says as Jacob claps his hands while he and Joe build something else.

"Ya! Ya! Ya!" Jacob says as he claps his hands some more.

Joe begins to build again and Jacob watches carefully before the blocks fall down again, causing Jacob to laugh.

*Jacob, Eugenia and Bonny's outfits*

Right now, Joe and Jill are babysitting Bonny and Eugenia while Ashley and Howard go on a much needed lunch date  together as a couple.

Ashley and Howard's relationship has been up and down lately, especially during this past summer. Ashley and the girls actually came to the White House to stay.

But now, Ashley and Howard's relationship is doing much better and they are slowly building it back up to where it once was before the girls were born last year.

Willow the cat walks over by Jill, Bonny and Eugenia, purring happily.

"At!" Bonny says as she pets Willow's head.

"That is a cat, Bonny! Good girl! That's Willow!" Jill says with a grin.

"At!" Eugenia says, copying her twin sister and pets Willow as well.

"Good girl, Eugenia. Be gentle with Willow, girls. Gentle." Jill says to Eugenia and Bonny with a smile.

Bonny and Eugenia continue to pet Willow causing Willow to purr some more.

"Willow loves belly rubs. Isn't that right, Willow?" Jill says as she joins Bonny and Eugenia on petting Willow. 

Major and Commander then both walk over and lay near Joe and Jacob.