jacob has rsv

*Jacob is sick and has to go to the hospital. Thank you so much to joebidenloving for helping me! Enjoy ❤️

November 28th, 2021

Last night was a long night for Jill and Joe.

Ever since coming home from Nantucket a few days ago, Jacob hasn't been feeling the best. He hasn't been eating much, barely sleeping and overall fussy.

Last night, Jacob gave Jill and Joe a scare because he was having trouble breathing. Jill and Jacob quickly went to the hospital to get Jacob checked out and to see what is wrong.

Joe wasn't able to sleep last night due to worrying about Jill and Jacob. Jill hasn't been calling much due to wanting to be right by Jacob's side.

All morning long, Joe has had his usual meetings with his cabinet and other officials. Joe dosed off a few times but he wakes up right away.

Joe and Kamala are currently getting ready for their next meeting and Joe has dosed off again.

"Hey, Joe? Joe? Are you okay?" Kamala asks Joe as she rubs his back.

"Yeah yeah. I'm sorry, Kamala." Joe says as he tries to wake himself up.

"It's okay! Have you heard from Jill?" Kamala asks Joe softly.

"Not for a few hours. I hope nothing is wrong." Joe says with lots of worry.

"I'm sure if it's something big then she would have called. She is probably getting some rest herself." Kamala says to Joe.

"How is Devi doing?" Joe asks Kamala, seeing how his grandson is.

"He is good! Cole and Greenley are still at the house and they are watching Devi while Doug and I work today." Kamala says causing Joe to smile.

"Aw, that sounds so sweet." Joe says with a cheeky smile.

Just then, Joe's iPhone begins to ring. It is a FaceTime call from Jill.

"Is that Jill?" Kamala asks Joe and Joe happily nods before answering the phone.

"Hi, Jilly. How are you? How's Jacob?" Joe says as he answers the FaceTime call.

"I'm good, baby. I got some much needed rest and Jacob is doing a lot better. Jacob has been getting much needed sleep too." Jill says and bends down to show Jacob to Joe.

Jacob is laying on Jill's chest and he has an IV in his little arm.

"Hi, baby! Hi, bud! Dada loves you and misses you." Joe says to Jacob in a babyfied voice as Jill gives Jacob a soft kiss on his head.

"There you go, Jakey. A kiss from Dada." Jill says and strokes Jacob's hair.

Jacob moves his arms and reaches for Jill's hair, causing Jill to giggle.

"Oh, Jilly. it looks like he is getting better. He is active again and his color looks better." Joe smiles as he brings his phone closer to his face to kiss the screen, causing Jill to smile ear to ear.

Kamala smiles at Joe, Jill and Jacob's FaceTime call which she finds very adorable.

"Kamala is here too." Joe says and turns the iPhone screen towards Kamala and she waves.

"Hi, Jill! I am so glad to hear that Jacob is doing much better." Kamala says to Jill.

"Hi, Kamala! And thank you so much. How is Devi doing?" Jill asks Kamala with a grin.