new years day beach day!

*Joe, Jacob and Jill all enjoy New Year's Day at Rehoboth Beach Delaware! Thank you so much to joebidenloving for helping me write this! Please Enjoy! ❤️*

January 1st, 2022

Today is New Year's Day! It is finally 2022!

Joe, Jill, Jacob, Major, Commander, Hunter, Beau, Melissa, Hallie, Little Hunter, Natalie, Naomi, Charlie, Peter, Finnegan, Maisy, Ashley, Howard, Eugenia and Bonny all arrived to Delaware two days after Christmas to meet up with other family members and to celebrate New Years at Rehoboth Beach, a favorite place for the whole Biden family to go to.

Joe, Jill and Jacob are getting ready to head to the beach to walk around and spend some much needed one on one time together as a family of three!

Joe is getting Jacob dressed and ready for the special family outing, while Jill is upstairs in the bathroom getting ready!

*Jacob's outfit*

"Are you excited to go to the beach? Are you excited, Jakey?" Joe asks Jacob as he gets Jacob's little sweatpants and sweatshirt on!

Jacob happily coos up at Joe and smiles, causing Joe to smile back at him.

"Mommy and I are going to take you to Rehoboth Beach! This beach is one of Mommy and I's favorites! Your siblings Beau, Hunter and Ashley all enjoyed Rehoboth Beach when they were younger!" Joe says, as Jacob happily coos at him. 

"Hey Hunt, can you get me Jacob's little jacket for me?" Joe asks Hunter as he finishes up getting Jacob dressed.

"Sure, Dad!" Hunter says as he walks over to the coat rack, finding Jacob's little jacket on the floor with a hole in it. 

"Umm, Dad...." Hunter says walking over to Joe and Jacob.

"Yeah?" Joe asks Hunter in confusion.

"I think Commander thought Jacob's jacket was a toy." Hunter says with a little chuckle.

"No, not when we aren't home." Joe sighs as he looks at Jacob's ripped jacket.

Commander walks over and surveys his work, looking up at Joe and Hunter.

"Commander, you can't continue to eat things. We give you plenty of food." Joe says and looks sternly at Commander.

"You can take Beau's jacket. It'll be too big on him but at least he'll be warm." Hunter says and walks over to get Beau's jacket from the coat rack.

"I'd forgotten what life with a puppy was like. I can't remember either Champ or Major eating on this much of our stuff." Joe chuckles as he dresses Jacob in the very too big jacket.

Jacob babbles happily and smiles down at Commander and tries to pet Commander's head.

"You see your little brother, Commander? He is being a bad boy by ripping up your coat! Mommy is going to be mad! And everybody still thinks Major is a bad boy too!" Joe says to Jacob as Jacob giggles.