jill's birthday (pt 2)

*Part two of Jill's birthday! Sorry for the wait! Some birthday fun! Sorry for the delay! 😋😘😉 Please send suggestions on what you want to see! Enjoy! Love • Bree 💙*

Jill has had a wonderful 71st birthday thus far! Jill has enjoyed the day spending it at her favorite place, Rehoboth Beach Delaware.

Jill has spent the whole day spending time with her husband, her children, her grandchildren, her sister, her sister-in-law and her children-in-laws, former and current.

Right now, the whole family has arrived back to the Biden family beach house after Jill's birthday dinner at her favorite Italian restaurant.

Eugenia, Bonny, Jacob and Beau are all sitting on the floor playing with toys while all of the adults are all sitting around the living room. Hunter has just fed Joey his bottle and is now rocking the two month old to sleep.

Jill sits on Joe's lap and Joe smirks, kissing Jill's shoulder and neck, while softly rubbing his hands up and down.

Ashley sees Joe putting his hands on Jill's bottom, causing Jill to squirm since everyone is around, so Ashley decides to get everyone out of the house.

Ashley knows her father extremely well and she knows what he wants to do for her mom since it is her birthday and they don't get much one on one time together.

"Who wants to go to the boardwalk with me, Howard and the girls?" Ashley asks out loud.

"I didn't know we made plans to go to the boardwalk?" Howard says as Ashley gives Howard the look and he figures out what is going on with his in-laws.

"I do!" Natalie says with excitement.

"I do too!" Little Hunter says with a grin, excited to possibly go to the arcade.

"That sounds really fun! I haven't been to the boardwalk in a long time!" Hallie says, sipping on her water.

"Me either! Maybe we can find some things for the babies! They need some new toys. The toys you guys brought here suck. The babies are bored." Kathleen says as she watches the Eugenia, Bonny and Jacob.

"Dad and I want to stay home and just relax. We haven't done that in what feels like forever." Jill says as she smiles at Joe and Joe smiles back.

"Oh, I know you two do. Trust me." Ashley says looking at her parents.

Joe smirks and chuckles and Jill smacks his leg, wanting him to behave.

"What? She knows, baby. She knows her parents very well." Joe says, kissing Jill's cheek.

"Get a room!" Bonny yells as she turns the babies away so they don't see.

"We will and don't turn them away. We are all adults here, we know how those babies were made." Joe says causing laughter to ring out.

"Oh my lord." Valerie says covering her eyes playfully.

"Little Hunt is a child still." Natalie says playfully to her little brother.

"I'm sixteen." Little Hunter says in annoyance.

"That's still a child according to the law." Natalie says back with sass.

"Whatever. You are still in high school so you are like a child too." Little Hunter says as Natalie rolls her eyes.

"Peter and I want to stay at the house too." Naomi says as Peter puts his arm around Naomi.

"Don't do that, you know Pop wants Nana to himself." Maisy says to her older sister.

"Don't say what you are going to say, Maisy! We have babies in here!" Valerie says trying to cover all of the babies' ears.