one year since inauguration day!

*Joe, Jacob, Jill, Kamala, Doug and Devi all celebrate the first year of the Biden-Harris administration by doing an interview with Hoda and Jenna! Thank you to ReneeThornton8 for this idea! Enjoy! ❤️*

January 21st, 2022

Hoda: "Jenna and I had an exclusive interview with President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, First Lady Jill Biden, Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff and

Hoda: "Jenna and I had an exclusive interview with President Biden, Vice President Kamala Harris, First Lady Jill Biden, Second Gentleman Doug Emhoff and...."

Jenna: "And probably America's favorite babies Jacob Biden and Devi Emhoff!"

Hoda: "Us along with our five kids and amazing husbands went to the White House for this exclusive!"

The next scene is of Hoda, her fiancé Joel, Haley, Hope, Jenna, husband Joel, Mila, Poppy and Hal walking around the White House for a tour before heading to the Naval Observatory for the interview!

A few minutes later, Jill, Joe Jacob, Doug, Kamala and Devi all walk into the room!

Joe is holding Jacob while holding Jill's hand and Doug has his arm on Kamala's back while she holds Devi.

*Jacob and Devi's outfits*

"Hello, Hoda and Jenna! It is so good to see you both today!" Jill says as she hugs both Hoda and Jenna.

Jill then waves at Joel and Henry who are sitting in the back with Haley, Hope, Mila, Poppy and Hal!

"It is nice to you see you both! We are very happy to do this interview with you two!" Joe says as he hugs and kisses Hoda and Jenna.

"Jacob, do you want to say hi? Say hello to Hoda and Jenna!" Joe says on a babyfied voice as he waves Jacob's hand and Jacob smiles.

"I see a little tooth coming in at the bottom!" Hoda says with a big smile.

"Oh my goodness! A little tooth! How adorable!" Jenna says as she smiles at Jacob.

"He has been teething for a while and his first tooth finally came in!" Jill says proudly.