Chapter 58: QAQ

Gu Wei's flight landed in H City at around noon. He had to rush into a car bound for the set of Like the Moon right away, with no time to rest.

It was only when he'd gotten into the car, watching the crowd of people milling about on the streets, that he remembered what he had done that morning.

The Gu Wei of that morning had let down all his defenses and did exactly what he'd wanted to do. After stealing a kiss, he had panicked and bolted out of the room with his luggage in tow, like a child who'd been caught stealing a piece of candy.

He had no idea what Jiang Xun thought of him now. He had fled too quickly, and he hadn't dared to look back to check for Jiang Xun's reaction.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: Jiang Xun.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: Are you at the airport yet?

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: HappyBlossom.jpg

Jiang Xun answered within seconds.

[Husband]: You're in H City already?

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: I just landed, I'm heading to the set now. Gotta get to work. [FightOn.jpg]

[Husband]: Weiwei.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: Ah?

[Husband]: I've been thinking. You ran out so fast. I wonder if that was because you needed to rush off to work, or if it was because you panicked. Running away after teasing me… seems like panic, doesn't it?

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: What did you say?

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: The wind is really loud here, I can't hear you. I don't know anything.

As Gu Wei had expected, Jiang Xun was still mulling over what happened that morning. He hadn't let it go.

Gu Wei was pretty nervous. In all his life, this was the first time he had ever used his actions to express his affection for someone else.

[Husband]: Actually, I'm quite happy.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: Really?

[Husband]: My little friend has learned how to take the initiative to kiss people. It makes me so happy that I want to drag you back here, press you down on our bed, and bully you until I'm satisfied. Then I would let you go.

[Husband]: Oh, but that's not right. By then, even if I let you go, your legs would probably be too weak to let you run anywhere.

[Husband]: Want to hear the details?

"I do not!" Gu Wei huffed. He tossed his phone onto the car seat and stubbornly looked back out the window.

His assistant looked back at him, confused for a second before she realized what must have happened. "Chatting with Jiang Xun again?"

Gu Wei didn't pick his phone back up until five minutes later. When he did, he was a little expectant, but also a little scared. These details Jiang Xun had mentioned…

But it seemed Jiang Xun had boarded his flight as well, sparing Gu Wei those details.

[Husband]: I'm boarding now, I won't tease you anymore.

[Husband]: Work hard. I'll go visit you when I get a chance.

Gu Wei let out a breath and sent back a simple, Fly safe.

He stared the nickname Jiang Xun had given himself for a while, then remembered he hadn't checked in on the 'FoodForXunWei' supertopic in a while. He wondered if, in his absence, the shippers had been doing well.