Chapter 87: A Promising Future

T.ATW's official Weibo account released the surveillance footage at nine in the evening. That just so happened to be a time when Weibo saw relatively heavy traffic each day.

At 9:45 that same evening, Jiang Xun shared the post.

At 10:00 that night, Gu Wei liked Jiang Xun's post.

Shortly after ten on the same night, the little hedgehogs finished deliberating over their response to the news. They began to share the posts made by Jiang Xun and the official T.ATW blog, adding their own feelings and opinions.

[I want to cry. I just knew Gu Wei, with his dancing skills, wouldn't copy anyone's choreography.]

[Thank you, Jiang Xun. Thank you, everyone in T.ATW. Thank you, nemesis. We've really been attacked for this for far too long.]

[@ everyone who attacked Gu Wei over this, you owe Gu Wei an apology.]

[Little Weilai, please be sure to enjoy a bright future.]

At that point, there were three days of voting left in the season. Jiang Enyuan's numbers began to stagnate. Meanwhile, Gu Wei's votes climbed faster than ever.

The official T.ATW account's surveillance footage post received more than a hundred thousand shares and comments.

That surveillance footage and the clip released by Xuan Huitong finally gave a definitive answer to the ambiguous choreography plagiarism scandal that had already persisted for two years—

The plagiarist was Jiang Enyuan. The choreographer was Gu Wei.

And because Jiang Enyuan performed the dance in public first, because the surveillance footage from the rehearsal room was never released, Gu Wei was attacked for two whole years.

Jiang Enyuan had no way to wash his hands clean of this.

The phones at Jiang Enyuan's agency were ringing off the hook. Several celebrities who had been on relatively good terms with him hurriedly cut their ties, posting statements to say they didn't know Jiang Enyuan that well and had no idea about the choreography scandal.

The other members of T.ATW were among the first to address the matter—

@T.ATW-FuZhi: #JiangEnyuanApologize, as the captain of T.ATW, I've witnessed all of Weiwei's hard work. He truly loves dancing, from the bottom of his heart. How could you use this to attack him? @JiangEnyuan

@T.ATW-ChiYunkai: #JiangEnyuanApologize, some people really just don't have any decency.

@T.ATW-LuoChenxuan: RAGE.jpg

Plus, Jiang Ying was still on the attack.

@JiangYingKANI: #JiangEnyuanApologize, since some of you netizens have bad memories, let me do a good deed and remind everyone of everything that's happened. 1 - Jiang Enyuan plagiarized Gu Wei's choreography and framed Gu Wei as the plagiarist. 2 - Jiang Enyuan obviously knew about Gu Wei's fear of sharp objects and intentionally handed Gu Wei a needle while filming a variety show with him. He hasn't apologized for this. 3 - Jiang Enyuan repeatedly brought up Gu Wei during variety shows, interviews, and so on. He deliberately stirred the pot.

By midnight, public opinion was starting to turn against several big verified accounts that had attacked Gu Wei over the choreography scandal. Those accounts hastily rushed out long letters of apology to Gu Wei, admitting they shouldn't have been so quick to believe Jiang Enyuan's hazy claims.

More and more people began to call for Jiang Enyuan to apologize on Weibo. The tag never stopped trending. At nearly two in the morning, someone posted a photo of the office building of Jiang Enyuan's agency. All the lights were on.