Chapter 65: If Mom's Happy, Everyone's Happy

Gu Wei had noticed that ever since Jiang Ying found out about his and Jiang Xun's relationship, he had been showing more and more concern for the two of them.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: I'm working on it. Don't be impatient. I'll do my best.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: FightOn.jpg

[Big-Clawed Crab]: Good. I love talking to intelligent people who know what's what.

[Big-Clawed Crab]: We're all adults here. Don't beat around the bush. Be straightforward with him.

[Big-Clawed Crab]: popcorn.jpg

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: I've been working all night. I'm going to sleep now.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: By the way, what are you doing?

[Big-Clawed Crab]: Filming.

"Tell him to focus on shooting his drama. He needs to make an effort to memorize his lines and not just stand around wasting everyone's time. And if he's going to stand around wasting time, tell him to make sure no one catches him wasting time. And if someone catches him, tell him not to let our parents find out someone caught him."

Jiang Xun said all this after watching Gu Wei and Jiang Ying chat for a while.

"'kay," Gu Wei agreed readily.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: Do a good job, don't mess around.

[Big-Clawed Crab]: Don't worry, I know what I'm doing.

[Big-Clawed Crab]: I like acting. When I act, my mom is happy. And when my mom is happy, everyone in the family is happy.

[If You Love Me Please Send Me Money]: ……

Jiang Xun, still watching the screen, silently echoed Gu Wei's sentiments.

After Jiang Ying got back to work, Gu Wei and Jiang Xun spent a little more time browsing around on their cell phones. Under the short video clip Jiang Xun had uploaded, the comments section was full of people begging to add the talented little star of the clip on WeChat.

"I regret it," Jiang Xun suddenly said.

"Regret what?" Gu Wei asked. He felt a little nervous all of a sudden.

"I shouldn't have uploaded the clip. I should be the only one who gets to see this beautiful Weiwei," Jiang Xun explained as he continued scrolling through the deluge of comments.

On Weibo, users had already read Gu Wei's lips and determined he was calling out Jiang Xun's name in the clip. There were all sorts of comments raving about that fact—

[God Xun, please do us a favor and ask for Weiwei's Wechat info. Thank you!]

[Couldn't you record just a little more?]

[Weiwei, I love you!!!]

[Can we get some spoilers? I want to know what you guys did on 'Escape Without a Trace', the show comes out too slow. I can't wait!]

[Jiang-ge, do you have any more little videos? Don't hide them now, don't be shy. Let us have a look.]

Gu Wei saw these comments as well and instantly understood the reason for Jiang Xun's regret. He reassured, "But you've seen it, haven't you? The kind of dance that I only perform for you."

"It wasn't enough," Jiang Xun said, unsatisfied. "You only danced a little bit last time. Besides, it wasn't what I wanted to see the most."

"Then I'll…" Gu Wei made up his mind. "I'll let you see something special."