Chapter 89

So You Want to Break the Engagement Because Your Desires Aren't Being Satisfied?

Gu Wei lifted his hand to his lips and brushed a kiss over the ring on his finger. In a sea of little hedgehogs, Jiang Xun echoed the same gesture.

"I really like you all so much, and… I like you so much too."

Yi Qing and Arare, on either side of Jiang Xun, had nearly cheered and sobbed themselves hoarse. Somewhere in the crowd, someone screamed Jiang Xun's name.

Gu Wei waved at the crowd and didn't say anything more. The stage lights dimmed again, and T.ATW's first concert of the tour began in earnest.

The concert was high-energy from beginning to end. T.ATW had never prepared more thoroughly for a performance before. Each member brought their best to the stage. The final song was their debut track, which they had carried with them for the past two years.

Though it was a lively, lighthearted song, many of the fans in the audience began to cry as they sang along.

Because everyone knew, for T.ATW, it hadn't been an easy two years.

At the end of the concert, the captain Fu Zhi stood at center stage and thanked everyone. "We want to continue walking down this road with all of you, forever."

Then, he led the other four in a deep bow of earnest gratitude.

Fans in the crowd called out their names over and over again, reluctant to see them go.

After the concert, the core members of the little hedgehogs' defense squad planned on taking a group photo outside the venue.

"Doll, is Edible Crab coming?" Arare asked, turning to Yi Qing. The three other hedgehogs waiting for the group photo had already asked Arare that same question.

"I'll ask," Yi Qing said, before suddenly looking up.

Mu Yue stepped out from backstage and smiled at the few of them, waving them over. "The five of you, please follow me."

The small band of little hedgehogs followed Mu Yue backstage. Gu Wei was sitting in a dressing room, talking to Jiang Xun. He looked up when the door opened and saw that it was Mu Yue.

"Hi guys," he greeted.

Arare survived. She was relatively stable, seeing as she'd already happened upon Gu Wei in that small, remote village. Senbei and the other two hedgehogs, on the other hand, shrieked their heads off.

"We agreed to take a group photo," Jiang Xun said, standing up. "Come on."

After getting over their initial shock, the girls unfurled the big banner they had prepared in advance. They crowded around Jiang Xun, sandwiching him in the middle.

"You guys don't want me in the group photo?" Gu Wei asked.

"Of course we do!" Senbei exclaimed. Her voice was still high and shrill with excitement. "Can we?!"

"Of course." Gu Wei moved to stand next to Jiang Xun and raised two fingers in a victory sign for the camera.

After the photos were taken, the little hedgehogs giddily took their leave. It was only then that Gu Wei turned to Jiang Xun and asked, "Why did you want to take a group photo all of a sudden?"