Chapter 70: What's a Good Title for This Chapter?

It was only when Gu Wei woke up that he discovered he and Jiang Xun had trended together, yet again, in the middle of the night. Their ship's content creators were out in full force, flooding Weibo with new material.

What exactly is the relationship between Gu Wei and Jiang Xun?

Is Jiang Xun into Gu Wei?

Was Gu Wei the 'little sweetheart' Jiang Xun once mentioned on Weibo?

In just one night, all these questions and more had become hotly debated topics on Weibo. When someone typed Gu Wei's name into the search bar, the autofill no longer supplied Jiang Enyuan's name. Instead, it attached Jiang Xun's.

The ambitious 'FoodForXunWei' detectives were basking in the joy of personally digging up some sweet, sweet fuel for their ship.

@Pork Is Getting More And More Expensive: Do you guys remember when Gu Wei ran into Jiang Xun in northern Europe on an earlier installment of 'Wandering With You'? Some people thought Jiang Xun was just a passerby, and after he was identified in the episode trailer, people began to accuse Gu Wei of trying to leech off his fame. Back then, Jiang Xun gave the trailer a like. Remember? Doesn't that make anyone else feel like Jiang Xun has been protecting Gu Wei ever since then?

@Good Luck Sign: [RaisesHand.jpg] I found some sweet content too. In the first installment of 'Escape Without a Trace', the guests all went to eat dinner after recording. Jiang Xun spent the whole time shelling crabs for Gu Wei. He barely ate anything himself. And look very very very carefully at time stamp 2:15:00. Jiang Xun feeds Gu Wei a mouthful of crab with his own chopsticks. Gu Wei bit down on Jiang Xun's chopsticks! Ahhhhh, and the look in his eyes was so soft and so cute, my heart can't handle this. It really can't. Why is my adorable little didi so cute? My mom literally came into my room to ask why I'm bawling.

@Century Egg: Jiang Xun has liked a bunch of things lately that have to do with Gu Wei. And! Do you guys remember, a while back, some guy from another team dissed Jiang Xun and even trash talked Gu Wei at the same time. Jiang Xun roasted him so hard in return, and that guy even got the stuffing beat out of him by that famous rookie sunny from TMW. Didn't sunny say something about Jiang Xun and Gu Wei being her 'most precious boys'? Does anyone else get the feeling that sunny might be one of us?

@Traveling Losers Club I Love You: Ah, I really invested my feels in a good ship. I won't ever stop shipping this, it's just too sweet. They're giving us so much content. Will we get even more in the future?

@User2938449: I discovered a little something too, I'm not sure if it counts as content. But has anyone else noticed that Jiang Ying has been… really quiet these days? He hasn't started any fights with Gu Wei. I almost can't even see him and Gu Wei as rivals anymore.

@Blue-Bird: Now that you mention it, remember when people tried to start shipping Gu Wei and Jiang Ying? I laughed so hard at how aggressively they denied it! Maybe Jiang Ying knew he would get in trouble if he stole his brother's boyfriend… ahhh, that would be too sweet!

@KikiandChuchu: Everyone remember to keep a low profile and only discuss this in our supertopic. Let's not talk about this anywhere else. Gu Wei and Jiang Xun are both really busy with work, so let's make sure we don't disturb them. But I just have to say… can we 'FoodForXunWei' shippers get our hopes up for some bells in the near future?

@Little Hedgehog's Sunny Doll: Do I spy a little girl rushing them to get hitched?

Gu Wei, who had opened up the supertopic bright and early in the morning, was speechless.

Someone had edited together a video of footage from the first two installments of Escape Without a Trace and uploaded it to Bilibili and Weibo. The video framed the footage of Gu Wei and Jiang Xun as a depiction of two lovers from the ancient past who found each other in the modern world several lifetimes later. It was actually pretty well made. Since the two stars of the clip were more than attractive enough to pull off modern as well as period clothing, there was just no way the edit could be bad.