Chapter 82: Grant a Wish

CoconutTV's New Year's gala never failed to trend. The popular discussions surrounding that year's gala were—

#JiangEnyuanFansDissCoconutTV

#T.ATWAllWearRed

#WhereDidJiangXunGetThatSign

The little hedgehogs' defense squad were also discussing the gala in their group—

@Little Hedgehog's Senbei: The red costumes are so auspicious. CoconutTV really helped them put on a good performance this time. Our didi will become more and more popular in the coming year.

@Little Hedgehog's Ruirui: The new drama starts on the 10th of the new year. Sisters, get ready!

@Little Hedgehog's Edible Crab: Ready! Let's be sure to make the show trend on the 10th.

@Little Hedgehog's Arare: Wow! I haven't seen you in ages, Miss Edible Crab. How did it go? Your entrance exams?

Gu Wei was downstairs playing video games with Jiang Ying. They were soon cussed out by their randomly-matched teammates for their garbage skills, and the team quickly disbanded after that. Gu Wei slipped upstairs and didn't see Jiang Xun in his room, but he did see Jiang Xun's cell phone on the table.

The cell phone was still unlocked, showing a chat interface. New messages came in swiftly, and all the IDs seemed to belong to little hedgehogs.

Gu Wei snuck a curious peek.

This was obviously the little hedgehogs' defense squad group. How had Jiang Xun gotten in?

The group was very lively, and the chat moved fast. Gu Wei only knew about the group through Mu Yue. He'd never seen what their conversations were like.

Now, he saw.

@Little Hedgehog Grow Up Fast: I have a serious question. Gu Wei is afraid of sharp objects, right? But… we're calling ourselves his little hedgehogs. Does Weiwei not like that?

Gu Wei was silent for a moment.

That was a good question.

@Little Hedgehog's Edible Crab: No, chibi hedgehogs are fine. You don't see hedgehogs in real life all that often, anyway.

@Little Hedgehog Grow Up Fast: Wow~ how can you be so sure of that?

Because I'm me, Gu Wei thought to himself.

@Little Hedgehog's Arare: Weiwei's almost at 16 million followers on Weibo. I wonder if he'll give us some special fan content to celebrate? But I'm probably just dreaming. Gu Wei has been really busy lately.

@Little Hedgehog's Edible Crab: dogeface.jpg

There was nothing impossible about that request. Gu Wei set aside Jiang Xun's phone and picked up his own. He chose a few recent photos and posted them for his fans.

Instantly, the comments section of his new post exploded.

[Weiwei, you're doing social media during your break? I'm saving all these photos, they're mine now.]

[WTF? My wish came true this fast?]

[I suspect there are wish-granting fairies in our group.]

[It can't be Edible Crab, can it? I feel like all our wishes have been coming true ever since she came back.]

[@Little Hedgehog's Edible Crab, can you get me one of their mascot plushies?]

[@Little Hedgehog's Edible Crab, their concert tickets are too hard to get. Let me make a wish! Can you let us meet Gu Wei in person?]