1. Old Twat.

Y/n = Your Name.
S/n = Surname.

=🌿=

You woke up with a start, feeling as someone was shaking you.

"Y/n. Y/n!" Your eyes shot open with annoyance. One of the girls from the dorm had been trying to wake you.

"Do not call me that. Who are you. What do you bloody want." You snarled, demanding for the useless beings reasons.

"T-t-the h-head" The girl stuttered.

"Hurry up you meaningless thing. What is it?" You started to grow impatient as you flicked your wand to dress yourself.

Your tired brain started to clear and your gaze towards the scared girl softened. You placed your hand on her shoulder gently, which was only met by a flinch.

"I'm sorry, sweet. I'm not a morning person, I merely felt a little cranky" You apologized.

'Those were some cruel things that left my lips, yet I cannot hold up my facade when I'm not even conscious'.

"Now, now. What is it you wished to tell me?" You asked.

"T-the headmaster is asking for your presence. He awaits your arrival in his office" she muttered in a rush.

"Very well. Thank you" You picked up your leather sachel and tucked your wand, and other necessary belongings inside before throwing the bag's strap over your shoulder and taking off towards Professor Dumbledore's quarters.

'I wonder what ridiculous tasks he has ready for me this time'

You briskly strode down the halls, your gryffindor robes sweeping around your ankles as the breeze blew past your long, rushed paces.

Once you'd passed the door you muttered a small greeting to Fawkes, stroking the pretty birds head. He looked somewhere in the middle of his lifetime, so you predicted that he wouldn't be exploding all over your uniform today.

As you advanced into the office, you said a quick hello to the blabbering sorting hat that had been brought out to sit on a shelf, proudly displayed in the headmaster's office.

You admired the portraits of all the passed headmasters and mistresses yet again. For the nth time you entered the room, awaiting your purpose.

"S/n" The 'wise' old man uttered.

"Sir" You nodded your head, as a show of respect.

"I have a task for you, challenge if you may, you could even call it a mission" Dumbledore spoke.

"As expected, Sir" You waited for him to carry on, standing at the opposite side of his huge, cluttered desk. He himself was sat in a comfortable looking chair.

He motioned for you to sit down in one of the chairs in front of him. So you sat, respectfully tucking your bag into your lap.

"As you know, Lord Voldemort is growing increasingly more powerful, and more people are being brainwashed into his army every day" Dumbledore explained to which you nodded, letting him know that you understood what he was saying.

"If he starts a war any time soon, I do not believe that we will be able to win it over" The man admitted.

"You also know that Voldemort, or as he used to be, Tom Marvolo Riddle. The boy was conceived under a love potion, resulting in him not being able to feel the emotions of love, affection, or anything along those lines" He carried on.

"Get on with it sir, what is your point" You sighed, seriously not having a clue where this was going. He also sighed.

"I need you to go back to Riddle's time and stop him from becoming Voldemort" He gazed into your eyes. Your eyes widened.

"But- Professor Dumbledore, is this even legal?? I've guarded Harry for you, spied on death eaters for you, and even killed people that proved as a threat towards our school for you. But I will not be breaking a law such as going back in time, and changing the past. That is simply disastrous" You muttered in a panic.

You thought these were simply the results of the old man slowly going berserk with age, but a side of you also thought that this could be a necessary action to help everyone from the past and future.

But what if you succeeded, Harry's parents may still be alive. What would happen then? He wouldn't be the almighty famous Harry Potter anymore, and that simply sounded quite depressing to you.

"Desperate times call for desperate measures" Dumbledore uttered. "You may think about it. Take your time, but not too much time. You're dismissed."

"Thank you, Sir" You stood up, bowed slightly, then left his office.

=🌿=

You sat down against a tree by the lake, flattening your short skirt. It wasn't really allowed to be that short, but you'd altered it, and found that it really suits you as it hugs your tiny waist. And anyone who dare tried to abuse you for it would be hexed anyway.

You waved and smiled back to a student as they walked past. You'd gotten used to upholding your reputation and masking your emotions. The idea of people and friends disgusted you as connections and emotion towards people only weakened your potential to be an independent, wise individual.

Dumbledore's requested favour found its way into your head for the nth time this week. You weren't really occupied by anything else, and this adventure could be mildy amusing.

'Why not?' You made your way back up to the dormitories to pack your things. You found that –if you were to be sorted again– you'd probably be sorted into Gryffindor again so you may aswell just take your uniform with you.

And again, you made your way to the headmaster's office.

=🌿=