3. Lively.

=🌿=

I was briskly following Riddle, well trying not to surpass him, since I already know where I'm going. It had been pretty silent, he hadn't said a word.

I groaned as my stomach grumbled.

"Come sit at the Slytherin table" He muttered.

"Hah- what??" I scoffed.

"You heard me"

"I- is that even allowed?"

"You scared?" He sent me a sideways smirk. That was only met with a glare.

"You seem to know where you're going" He murmured. I realized I was now walking beside him, borderline in front of him.

'Oops'

"Oh. I got carried away. Sorry" I slowed down a fraction to walk adjacent to him. I didn't get a reply.

=🌿=

Once we'd made it to the laundry room, Riddle lead me through a hall that branched off of it and opened a door for me.

"We're here for a female Gryffindor uniform. I don't know what size" Riddle smirked at the last part, gesturing to me, pulling up another fake smile. The house elf that was sat at the desk glanced at me.

"No, it's okay, I can get it" I smiled overly sweet, flicking a glare towards Riddle. I made a beeline straight to where I knew my size of uniform would be.

'Bro... even though i already have like two uniforms in my satchel, do i still need to get three to look normal?' I sighed, pulling the three shirts, and three robes over onto the desk and quickly flicked my wand at them all, printing my name at the collars of each. I also nicked a red and gold tie, symbolizing Gryffindor.

"What about skirts?" The house elf croaked.

"I can make my own, thanks" I muttered, and again, flicking my wand, but this time at my satchel.

"Capacious Extremis" I muttered, a tricky spell that enlarges the interior of something, while still being the same size on the outside as it was previously. I then used the Wingardium Leviosa spell to transfer the clothes from the desktop to my bag.

I began to walk towards Riddle who was leaning against the doorframe, I sent a small smile over my shoulder to the house elf and passed Riddle into the hallway, slinging the satchel strap over my shoulder. Once I was out the smile completely disappeared.

Riddle grabbed my wrist to stop me and took a hold of the back of my shirt, he peeled it back away from my skin, examining the inside of my clothing.

'What the fuck is this perverted dick doing?'

"Y/n, huh?"

'Of course, my fucking name tag'

"Why couldn't you just ask, tom?" I emphasized his name.

"Becau- what? How do you know my name?" He asked.

"Magic" I sent him a mischievous grin before skipping ahead.

"You've met me on good circumstances, y/n. I'm not always in a good mood" He warned.

"I guess I'm lucky then" I giggled.

=🌿=

"Green apples" i muttered, remembering the password dippet had told me. They're so random, not even good passwords.