6. Magical Depths.

=🌿=

To be fair, everyone definitely over exaggerated Tom Riddle's personality. I mean sure, he can be a bit of an asshole at times. But he's not actually that terrible. I'm not sure if it's just his behavior towards me, I don't know, nor do I care. He has -for some reason-saved me from his own wrath, and I don't mind one bit.

He also makes a lot more conversation than I thought he would. Or again, maybe that's just with me. He didn't seem to be very talkative with Abraxas.

But confusing thoughts aside, I'm starting to believe that maybe Riddle's not such a bad guy after all. Though I suppose I'll just have to wait and see.

=🌿=

I yawned, but my warm breath bounced back to me. My face was pressed gently against against a hot, smooth surface, a slither of weight draped over my shoulders and around me. It was goddamn cosy. I could stay like this forever.

I yawned again, opening my eyes.

'AHH WHAT THE FUCK' I panicked. My face was rested against a bare chest, their arm draped over me. I gently slipped out of the embrace and sat up to examine the person sleeping beside me.

'TOM!!???' I struggled to keep quiet as I began to panic even more. He's shirtless.

'And I'm not wearing my uniform. This shirt is definitely not mine' I pulled up the far too long sleeves and examined Riddle's peaceful face.

'What the hell happened last night. Oh fuck I pray to Merlin that nothing happened last night' As I began to progressively wake up more and more, I began to notice more and more things.

The room was dark, the furniture all deep brown wood. Though the room was lit by a dim, green haze. I looked up, ahead of me and gasped at what I saw.

Out the window, it- it's just water. I turned back to Riddle, admiring his smooth face and long lashes. His hair messy, and even more chaotic due to the gel that evidently hadn't been washed out last night. Oh god I hope nothing... explicit happened. I huffed, turning back to the fascinating window.

I slowly and carefully slid out from under the hefty duvets and silky sheets. I placidly ambled towards the peculiar, colossal window, that looked out into the murky, ultramarine depths of what I imagined to be The Great Lake.

=🌿=

Little to the girl's knowledge Tom had woken up. He kept quiet, merely observing y/n peer through the window into the waters, that had been contaminated with the pretty rays of the bright moon light.

He noticed that she was still wearing his button-down shirt that went down to her mid thigh. He then remembered that she was no longer wearing a skirt either. He reddened and inwardly scolded himself for his random, perverted thoughts.

She pressed her hand to the cold pane. Examining the glowing kelp and all sorts of magical coral and glimmering scales of a school of small fish, about the same size as her index finger. She watched, fascinated as a giant stingray glided past, the translucent ends of its fins twinkling a magenta colour, fading to a bright blue-green, then fading back to magenta. It was probably triple her size.

Tom smirked as he watched her jump back at the sight of a huge fish, bigger than her. Its teeth sticking out over the lips of its mouth. Each one of the fangs holding the length of two averagely sized wands.