2. Who The Fu-

Y/f/n = Your Full Name.

=🌿=

Again I sat in front of Dumbledore, except this time ready to break the law of witchcraft and wizardry. Multiple times.

I was settled in the blasé uniform that first year students wore before being sorted into a house, as Dumbledore handed me a small vial.

"What's this, sir?" I asked, curious, yet unbothered by yet another requirement for this risky mission.

"As you are going back quite a few years, you also need to look your age. This potion will age you back a year or two. As you're in your sixth year aged 17, you're going back to fifth, age 15" Dumbledore explained.

"This is also illegal, sir" I sighed.

"It is. Hurry" He tapped the vial that rested in my hand.

"You must drink it all" He added. I replied with a nod, throwing back my head and downing the vial of potion all at once.

My body started to feel tingly and my tight clothing became noticeably looser.

"But won't this be only temporary sir?" I wondered as I tightened my plain black tie.
He shook his head, and I widened my eyes in surprise.

"It's permanent" he offered a small smile.

"But- professor- how did you-"

"It does not matter" he interrupted. "I will send you back using a spell I've spent many years on. You will be able to come back if you really want to. Though don't worry, as long as you need, as long as you want, you can stay" The old man smiled, I nodded.

"Here is a vault key, you can visit Gringotts in Diagon Alley. Just let me tell you that I don't think you'll be running out of money any time soon" He winked, placing an old looking, golden key into my palm.

"You're stealing now sir?" I grinned. He ignored my statement and carried on.

"As I said. All I need you to do is stop Voldemort. I do not care how you do it, I just want you to stop Tom Marvolo Riddle from becoming Lord Voldemort" He concluded.

"Yes sir, I shall try my best" I smiled.

"This way" he got up and lead me to the door.

"Sir?" I asked, curious as to why he was just suddenly kicking me out.

"I believe in you. Fare well, Miss (Y/f/n)" he gently ushered me through the door, I looked back at him, gripping my purse to my chest, confused.

"So long, Professor Dumbledore" I gave a small wave as he closed the door.

'What the fuck was that about?'

=🌿=

I turned around to start walking away from his office, but then I remembered that he didn't tell me exactly how to get back if I wanted to. So I turned back around and knocked on his door again.

The door opened and a new voice called me in.
I stepped inside only to be met my an entirely different person sat at the headmaster's desk.

He looked elderly, much like Dumbledore. He had long hair that he'd tied behind his head, low to his neck, he possessed a beard, but it was nothing like Dumbledore's, it was short, and trimmed, being kept neat. The man's eyes were dark, they twinkled behind his vintage eyeglasses.

"W-who are you?" I asked, extremely confused.

"My name is Armando Dippet. Professor Dippet to you. You must be Miss. (S/n). I am your new headmaster, you're here to get sorted, correct?" The old man offered a welcoming smile.