(1) ryomen sukuna (part 1)

y/n pov:

you were woken up by your phone ringing, you toss and turned till you finally found your phone and "its 7 in the morning... whats wrong?"
"oh i'm outside already, don't tell me you overslept again?" your eyes widened you may or may not have forgotten about school, those creatures were hard to kill around your neighborhood and it tired you. "give me 5 minutes yuuji"

yuuji's pov:
'how do you even forget about class on a wednesday?' i thought to myself, sighing i put my phone back in my pocket. "it's been 10 minutes and she's still not out, the hell is she doing?"

y/n pov:
"why is it so hard to zip this stupid thing" there you were struggling to zip up your skirt (yk school uniform or whatever) the zipper got stuck and wouldn't go up. you heard a knock from the front door, you open it while still struggling with the stupid zipper. "y/n? it's been 10 minutes what- do you need help?" yuuji chuckles awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck, your hair was messy and your face was red from struggling with the damn thing, you look at him and see a slight blush on his cheeks but then disappears when you nod. he helps you out with it and then steps back "you ready now?"
"yep, let me just get my bag, i'll brush my hair on the way" you say while smiling at him. he nods and walks out with you.

time skip cause i'm lazy and i suck

"oi! y/n hurry we're going to be late for our club" yuuji says while dragging you to the occult club, you weren't in the club but you went there because of yuuji, he would always get happy seeing you do the same activities as him. "ready to go? are you really sure, sasaki-senpai? iguchi-senpai? y/n-san?" you all nod, all the lights were off while you four were in the room. "okay, here we go! spirits, spirits, please tell us. which creature is the council president just barely weaker than?!" yuuji said, our fingers started to spell out a word "ku-ri-o-ne?" we all said curiously. i bursted out laughing "a sea angel can beat him?!"
"what a small fry" yuuji said. the door open revealing the said president "hey, plankton president, whats up?" i put my head down while laughing, i couldn't look him in the eye after what yuuji said. "as you were previously informed a research club with no real activities must forfeit its club room. so vacate this room at once" he said while slamming the paper down on the table, we all looked at it confused, i stared at yuuji with 'wtf is going on' eyes. he smirked "you shouldn't underestimate our members. president" yuuji said. sasaki-senpai got up and slammed a book on the desk, i knew what was coming so i sat back and observed. "what is that?" we all smirked devilishly while the president stood there confused. "you know about our rugby field being closed off right?" sasaki asked, "yes, some of the student who fell ill were actually hospitalized." the council president said with his arms crossed over his chest. "don't you think that's weird?? we're talking about tough rugby players here, truth is the players said they started hearing strange sounds and voices right before they fell ill." she continued. i yawned 'i really should've slept early' i thought to myself. "that's when we found this newspaper article from thirty years ago" it was quite scary seeing sasaki-senpai so serious and determined to prove her point, props to her. i zoned out after that and started thinking about what i was going to eat later on, 'katsudon or sushi?' tch i hate picking. "besides the biggest problem here is you, itadori yuuji, l/n y/n!" the council president said snapping me out of my thoughts. "huh?" yuuji and i said. "you're registered with track and field, and you're not even in a club, which means that this club doesn't even have the three members required for any club!" he didn't have to call me out like that, but i remember seeing yuuji write down 'occult club'. "itadori.... l/n...." sasaki said, it was honestly terrifying but i let yuuji do the talking. "no, i know i wrote down the occult club, y/n was there right? tell them!" i sweat dropped "uh, yeah i saw it he definitely wrote it down" it probably sounded like i was being sarcastic but she's honestly scary. "i rewrote it!" i sighed while sitting back down. "the track and field coach, takagi!" i wasn't surprised, yuuji has potential in sports but he never really cared to join one. "itadori. we need you so we can conquer the nationals!" takagi said, 'why does he look like that' i thought to myself. "how many times do i have to tell you i refuse??"
"you can't" HUH? i thought it was the student's choice, rip itadori yuuji. "why can't i?"
"however i'm not some demon, if you can beat me then i'll give you up" takagi said. 'he's seriously too old to be doing this' i rolled my eyes. "now this is interesting, you're on!" with that the coach and president left the room. "y/n let's go, you have to cheer me on while i beat the coach" as we made our way to the field i saw a guy with dark blue almost black hair, ive never seen him here before but i decided to ignore it.

"14 meters" the student said '14? yuuji can beat that... right?' students around us started chanting "itadori" it was weird but i didn't mind. "is he famous or something?" sasaki asked. he wasn't popular but he still had friends, he just decided to hang out with me all the time. "i heard he beat all stages of ninja warrior and that he's the reincarnation of mirko cro cop" the student started laughing when they saw itadori almost fall back, looking around i see the same guy i saw earlier, except i was able to see his features a bit better, he had dark blue ocean eyes and long nice lashes, this man had prettier lashes than me. "can i just throw this however i want?" itadori asked, he seemed like a lost puppy not knowing what to do, it was kinda cute. 'why am i thinking that?' "yeah, i won't call any fouls so throw however you please." coach said in a cocky manner. yuuji threw the ball and it ended up creating a dent on the soccer net (idk wtf they're called don't attack me 💀). "30 meters..." the student said shockingly. "a pitchers throw-" i said quite shocked as well. "it-dori, you'd do well on a sports team" sasaki said brining a stop to my thoughts. i zoned out and once again, i saw the blue haired male, this time we made eye contact 'hes so... pretty? no handsome... hot maybe?' "oh, it's already past 4??? well coach, i've got stuff to do! later!, let's go y/n i have to go see grandpa" yuuji said while grabbing my hand and running "OI SLOW DOWN WILL YOU?? IM NOT AS FAST AS YOU ARE AND IM GONNA TRIP." i said while literally almost tripping on the steps. "hey, you two!" i heard someone yell out, it was too late though, itadori and i were already long gone.