(24) his sister

your pov:

"they were stabbed to death by a cursed spirit at the entrances to their apartments, and all of them had filed the same complaint with the property managers several weeks before dying. they claimed that their auto-locking doors were left wide open. none of the other residents have any idea what could have happened." nitta explained as megumi, yuji, and i were in the back seat and nobara in the front.

"none of the dates or locations match though." megumi said as he handed me the ipad so that is three could see it. "could the same cursed spirit have killed them all?" i asked looking up at the two males.

"hey, could the cursed spirit be responsible for the doors? do sensors like those pick up cursed spirits?" yuji asked while putting an arm over my shoulder.

"they don't show up on cameras and stuff so how could the sensors pick it up?" i asked while putting my head on his shoulder.

"apparently the cursed spirit made the door operators go crazy, not the sensors." nitta-san explained.

"oh..." i said as i was closing my eyes drifting off to sleep. after what happened at the exchange event i wasn't able to sleep as much as i did before. i kept having nightmares, though they were all the same. it all started in shibuya and ended there...

the only ones who know about my said nightmares were nobara, megumi, and yuji.

SHIBUYA ARC SPOILERS AHEAD

"where's satoru, nobara, and nanami?" i asked while looking at yuji. "y/n..." he said while getting on his knees. "please kill me..."

"what?! i would never do that yuji..." i said while crouching down and grabbing his face. "it wasn't your fault..." i whispered while resting my forehead against his, tears falling down my eyes. "gojo's sealed, nanami is dead, and kugisaki... we don't know if she'll make it, same with maki." yuji said while crying.

i couldn't anymore i couldn't fake trying to be strong. i started sobbing, i lost two people who understood me, who cared for me. and now we don't know if the other two will make it. i wasn't able to do anything or them, the second most strongest jujutsu sorcerer wasn't able to save her friends. they tried to get me, but they ended up getting satoru and the rest... all because of me. i have to do it to save them."im sorry yuji..." i stood up and grabbed my dagger and slit my throat.

"y/n... we're here." megumi said poking my cheek as i gasped for air putting both hands on my throat checking to see if i was alive. "another nightmare?" he asked as we got out of the car. "yeah... it's always the same..." i said while looking down at my hands.

"it's just a nightmare, don't worry." megumi said while patting my head and walking towards yuji, nobara, and nitta-san.

"a funeral?" yuji asked. "is this the home of the acquaintance?" nobara asked. "yes it is... well this sucks. he died the same way the other three did. he lived with his family so there was no auto-locking door, but he was killed in front of the entrance." nitta spoke to us. "previously, upon returning home alone, he reported: 'the door was unlocked but it wouldn't open' to his other family members."

we made our way to a school, nitta-san, nobara, and yuji walked ahead. megumi was behind. "there goes our lead..." nitta said tiredly. "don't worry! i'm sure they'll be something in this middle school." yuji said with his hands in his pockets. "i sure hope so." she replied with her arms slumped.

"for now, i've secured an appointment with a teacher, so i'm counting on you." she said. "roger." yuji replied. while walking in we saw two teens laying on the ground burning off a cigarette. "there's some obvious punks. let's beat em up and set em straight!" nobara said while running towards them and pointing.