(2) ryomen sukuna (part 2)

y/n pov:
itadori and i made our way to the flower shop, it smelled nice, i mean obviously we're in a flower shop but it felt nice, the atmosphere was calming to say the least. on our way to the hospital we walked slowly in a comfortable silence, the sky had a beautiful pallet of colors it was a mixture of rose, gold, orange, and yellow. i couldn't keep my eyes off of it "it's nice out today huh?" itadori said while looking up as well. "yeah, it just makes the world seem so peaceful." i said while giving him a close eyed smile. he grabbed my hand and we continued walking. while waiting to cross the street i saw a baby reaching out to the flowers itadori was holding, he leaned towards me while staring at the kid. i got a small flower and gave it to the kid and waved as we got closer to the hospital. "you just have to make people happy huh.." yuuji said while slightly laughing. "it makes me happy seeing others happy"

"i told you not to come... stop buying flowers to bring with you all the time." grandpa said, i couldn't help but giggle "it's good to see you pa" i said with a smile.

tw: blood and gore, a little about y/n parents and past (get ready)

she was only 6 and her parents were brutally murdered, on her way back from school she walked home, the door was opened, walking in she was hit with the smell of blood it made her dizzy "mama? papa? i'm back from schooll" she said, everything was dark, curtains closed, lights off. she walked over to the light switch "are we playing hi-" as soon as she turned the lights on there she saw her mom's body arms and legs no longer attacked to her body, her face filled with terror eyes wide opened. y/n ran to her hoping that maybe just maybe she would be alive. "what happened to you mama?" she said while tears filled her eyes, she noticed a trail of blood leading to her bedroom. she got up and grabbed a knife from the kitchen, slowly and quietly she walked towards the room. opening the door she saw her father same way she saw her mother. she fell to her knees and started sobbing, it wasn't something a kid should be seeing, let alone seeing her own parents that way. her aunt came and they both moved to sendai, her aunt never being home since she had to work 2 jobs to be able to feed both herself and y/n. luckily for her the itadoris were there, yuuji saw y/n playing on the sidewalk, he hadn't seen her before but her h/c and e/c caught his attention. "hi, i'm itadori yuuji did you move here recently?" the girl only nodded she wasn't ready to talk yet. "what's your name?" he asked, y/n looked up at the boy and gave him a small almost unnoticeable smile "l/n y/n" since then, yuuji's grandpa would allow her to have dinner at their house and hang out, he took care of her as if she were his granddaughter and she was grateful for that.

"you always give me that, besides these aren't for you, they're for the nurses." yuuji said while unwrapping the mentioned flowers. "all the more reason not to, you fool!" pa said already sounding irritated. "hey hey calm down now, it's just a token of appreciation to them." i said calmly. "and what about your club? go to your club! your club!!" i sighed in defeat and let yuuji try to calm him down. "oh chill out, it ends before 5 pm, i wouldn't be visiting you if i didn't have the free time." yuuji said finally finished unwrapping the flowers. "good.." "im going to to washroom i'll be back quickly" i said, they both nodded 'i should've used the restroom during school tch' i walked back to the room. "im back now what are we eat- yuuji?" i saw him holding the phone while looking up and crying. "yuuji please don't tell me.." i looked over at pa, he wasnt moving nothing, tears filled my eyes. first my parents now pa. yuuji pulled me into a hug, "grandpas.. gone" he said while tightening the embrace as if he were to let go, he would lose me as well. i hugged him tightly while crying.

yuuji and i packed the things and headed to the front to sign some papers, it felt odd, we cried but now it felt as if we were empty, which we were we lost someone special to us.
"that's all the necessary paperwork." the nurse said "okay, thank you for everything" yuuji and i said at the same time
"are you sure you're ok?" she asked
"well, this is my first time dealing with something like this, so it doesn't feel real yet." yuuji said while looking down
"pa would snap if we kept moping around forever" i said clutching on the end of my skirt
"so i'll just have to laugh as i roast him up" yuuji said, i looked up at him and smacked him playfully "have some respect will you" i said smiling a bit.
"phrasing" the nurse said
i turned my head to see the same blue eyed male i saw at school, this time he was wearing a different uniform
"itadori yuuji, l/n y/n, right? he said in a serious tone. "i'm fushiguro from jujutsu high. i'd like to have a word with the two of you. now." i turned to yuuji, he shrugged and walked towards fushiguro.

"uhm, we're in mourning right now."
"sorry, but there isn't time" i let them two talk it out for now.
"the curse object you possess is very dangerous. hand it over to me right now." cursed object? is he on drugs? cursed object... is he talking about that creepy ass box yuuji picked up earlier?
"cursed object?" he said not understanding what fushiguro was saying either
"this" he said while showing us a picture of the box that i was thinking of. "i told you to leave it there itadori, it gave off bad vibes" i said while smacking him on the back of his head. "ah- y/n calm down will you? and i don't mind either way, my senpai took liking to it." i rolled my eyes and crossed my arms already irritated with the two.
"wait what do you mean by 'dangerous'?" i said starting to get a bit worried
"the number of unexplained deaths and missing persons within japan exceeds 10,000 a year on average. most of those are the result of curses." fushiguro said keeping the seriousness in his voice
"curses?" asked yuujis while laying down in a weird pose.
"i don't care if you believe in them or not. they're real. i'll go on, large pools of negative energy form especially easily in schools, hospitals, and so on. hardship, regrets, shame... the negative emotions of mankind become the source of curses. that's why most schools secretly keep a cursed object such as a protective talisman. the object you found is one of them." he stated. it was a lot to process but it kinda made sense though, what did that mean for our senpais? i was snapped out of my thoughts when yuuji threw the empty box to fushiguro
"where are the contents?!" he said grabbing yuuji's shoulder panic written all over his face.
"i already told you, my senpai... have it...." i started to panic seeing how startled fushiguro looked
"uhm, so that's the thing they said they were going to remove tonight at the school?" i asked sweat dropping
fushiguro stepped back a bit, face pale, panic never leaving his face "this is worse than bad... they're going to die." he said. my eyes widened, there's no way... i cant let that happen, i can't lose anymore people.

we started sprinting towards the school adrenaline pumping through my veins, yuuji and fushiguro were talking but i was too focused on getting to the school.
"go right! it's a shortcut!" i said still running ahead of them
"where are they?!"
"fourth floor!" i responded
"what is this pressure?" i said while arriving at the school. i felt uneasy, but i had to save my friends

god damn, this chapter is long i was hoping to finish it here but i guess i'll have to make a part 3, i hope you're enjoying it