(26) ozawa yuko

we are entering the manga if you DONT want manga spoilers i recommend to read the manga first AND THEN come back if you don't mind spoilers then welcome 💀

your pov:

"at least he didn't take long." i said while stretching a bit. we were back to shopping, well yuji, nobara, and i were. megumi decided to stay back home.

"imma go watch a movie, i'll catch up with you two later." yuji said while patting my head and walking away from us. "loser... anyways! i want to try out this new product from givenchy let's go!" nobara said while pulling on my arm. "okay okay!" i shouted while laughing a bit.

"excuse me!"

"huh?" i said as i turned around to see a girl with short hair and bangs calling out to us. "um..." nobara said while still holding on to my arm. "was that itadori with you earlier?" she asked us. she looks familiar...

we entered a small restaurant, nobara sitting next to me and the girl sitting across from us. "this is me at my junior high graduation." she said while showing us a picture of her, my eyes widened noticing who it was. "ozawa-san?!" i asked while looking at the picture and then back at her.

"what?! you know her?! this was only a year ago!" nobara said also looking at the picture and then back at her. "what happened?!" nobara and i said in sync.

"well i just happened to grow like 15 centimeters and moving to tokyo and having to go through the stress of a completely new environment." she said while chuckling a bit and rubbing the back of her neck. "it's just... it's itadori..." she said while frowning a bit.

"on graduation day i mustered up the courage to ask him for a photo. well i actually wanted to ask for his number too but it didn't really matter since i was going to move to tokyo anyway." she said while pouting a bit.

"when i saw him today, i thought that maybe now i could—"

"yuko... does that mean?" nobara said. "that it's like that?" i said finishing the sentence. "yes! it's like that." yuko said while looking at the two of us. "nobara call ijichi-san." i said while pulling on her sleeve. "on it!"

"ijichi-san is fushiguro still with you?" nobara asked him through the phone. "i'm going to send you the address to this restaurant so could you please drop him off here?"

"well—" "thanks a bunch!" she said while cutting him off and hanging up. "there's a guy on his way who knows itadori better than me." nobara said. "i'm his best friend but there's things he trusts megumi with more." i said while pouting a bit.

"if you happen to also like—" yuko said. "no." nobara answered cutting her off. no yeah i would never catch feelings for my best friend...

"even if heaven and earth were to dance the lambada, there's no way." nobara said while deadpanning. "yeah..." i said while awkwardly chuckling.

i looked over at nobara who went pale. "are you ok?" i asked her. "huh? yeah totally." she said while patting my head.

"hey! what the hell is this about?" megumi said while standing in front of us. "you're here!" i said while getting up and pulling him to sit next to me. "yo does itadori have a girlfriend?" nobara asked him. "huh? what kind of question is that?" he asked as i rested my head on his shoulder and grabbing nobara's hand so she wouldn't feel left out.

we then explained the situation about yuko and yuji. "so you're saying... it's like that?" megumi asked while sweat dropping. "yup, it's like that." nobara and i said at the same time. "well to answer your question, i don't think he has a girlfriend." he said while taking a sip of his black coffee.

"how could you be so sure?" nobara said while raising a brow at megumi. "he didn't seem bothered by the fact that he was moving to tokyo all of a sudden and he also has some posters hanging in his room." he said in his usual monotone voice. "yeah... they're not the kind that someone with a girlfriend would have... she wouldn't like it." i mumbled the last part.

"are you the type to drink black coffee in front of a girl to impress her even though you don't like it?" nobara asked megumi while sweat dropping at the boy. "you called me to hear what i have to say right?" he said while taking another sip of his drink. "besides, he has always drank black coffee." i said while patting nobara's shoulder.

"um do you happen to know what type of girl he likes?" yuko asked while blushing a bit. "oh right, he said something about liking tall girls." megumi said uninterested in the conversation. "with big butts!" i said while raising my index finger in the air which caused the three of them to deadpan at me. "i cant leave out the crucial information!" i said while feeling my face heating up.

"anyways... i'm going to get itadori over here! you're ok with that right?!" nobara asked while pointing at her phone. "yes!" yuko responded.

"that's awfully casual

"that's awfully casual." yuko said while deadpanning at the texts. "you think so?" nobara asked. "hey what are you doing here fushiguro?" yuji asked as he stood in front of us.

"that was quick!" nobara shouted while sweat dropping. i looked at nobara with panicked eyes. she didn't tell him... she also stared at me with the same expression.

"what's that?" megumi asked yuji. "oh this? i couldn't find a cash exchange so i traded it for prizes. pretty smart huh?" yuji asked while smiling proudly to himself. "uh yeah... anyways yuji this is—"

"huh? hey ozawa. what's up?" he asked yuko. nobara, megumi and i held up a 10 sign to motivate yuko in some type of way.

they ended up talking and exchanging numbers. woo go yuji i would never feel jealous no way.

"are you sure it's ok?" megumi asked sounding bored. i was just standing between the two eating a mochi. "i exchanged contact info so she could keep up updated on the situation." nobara said while showing us her phone to which i nodded.

"anyways, y/n, fushiguro. i realized how i truly feel." nobara said while facing the two of us. "hm?" "huh?" we both said at the same time while tilting our heads to the side in confusion. "the idea of itadori getting a girlfriend before i get a boyfriend really annoys me!" nobara said, she sounded more jealous than annoyed.

"really?" "is that so?" megumi and i said at the same time. "what? don't go off thinking i like that idiot!" she shouted while pointing at the two of us. "i wasn't thinking that..." i said while smirking a bit finding it funny that i was messing with her head. "i— shut up let's just go home." she said while storming off.

and here is the first manga chapter also i just want to say thank you so much for 5k reads it means a lot to me really, i hope you guys are enjoying and i hope you guys can see the progress this book is making.